What Is Good
- Visual effects
- Tom Cruise
- Art Design
- Flight scene
What Is Bad
- The Original magic is missing
- Russel crowe character
Millennia after being denied her fate, a betrayed Egyptian princess is back from the dead to take revenge. Determined to reclaim all that should have been hers, she unleashes terrors beyond human understanding. If you are a beautiful Egyptian princess buried alive, you are going to wake up scores of years later. Take it from us. And the first thing you will do is to look upon the face of a handsome stranger, and your hardened heart will melt.
Protagonist Tom Cruise manages to stay fit at the age of 54 because he spends a lot of time running in his action movies. Alex Kurtzman is the director for the movie. Sofia Boutella plays the part of the New Mummy Rising with a permanent snarl-cum-wistfulness, tattoos running down her face. Because she is female, she has to be jealous of another woman who is vying for the attention of her man.
There has been some intrigue since we saw the heavily photo shopped picture of Cruise, Boutella and Crowe alongside Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem promising a lot more from the ‘Dark Universe’. But in the absence of quality writing, gripping plots and characters to truly care about, perhaps some monsters are best left buried. The terrific background scoring is stunning to hear in theatres.
The impact of Bollywood is getting stronger, even if it shows up for a flash: the Egyptian princess walks on ancient sandy dunes just the way a series of Bolly beauties have whenever they are transported to a desert for a song-and-dance acres of flowing robes streaming behind, metal bustiers to the fore, background music swelling. This fast action oriented movie will entertain you this weekend.
Kajal Aggarwal's Latest Clicks in Saree will give you High Temptations - View all HOT PHOTOS Kajal Aggarwal's Telugu start wasn't great with failures like Lakshmi Kalyanam she was back into the game bigtime with the industry hit Magadheera, and later ruled the industry with blockbusters opposite all top heroes like Khaidi No 150, Businessman, Arya 2, Brindavanam to name a few.
- Trisha's '10 Year Challenge' will give you HOT TEMPTATIONS
- Rakul Preet felt 'SHY' and 'UNCOMFORTABLE' during a Hot Photoshoot while wearing a Bra and Denim alone - Photos Inside
- When Rakul Preet wore a Transparent Saree before everyone, you would have never known 'THIS' - PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- From 'TRADITIONAL DRESS' to 'LACE BIKINI' - 'THIS' Model is Creating Noise on Social Media - HOTTEST EXPOSING PHOTOS Inside
- 'SAAHO' getting heavier
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller