What Is Good
- Jayam Ravi
- Sayyesha Saigal
- Two songs
What Is Bad
- Thambi Ramaiah comedy
- Prakash Raj wasted
Vaasi (Jayam Ravi) is a tribal man who lives in the forest thinking that it his world and never cared about outside world. He comes into the city where he finds out everything as a miracle and reacts well like Tarzan. But when he sees Kavya (Sayyeshaa) who live in cities, he falls in love with her. He lives in the same house as Kavya and the bond between them grow stronger and he transforms to be one of them from outside. Prakash Raj is Kavya’s father and he doesn’t like it. How Vaasi tackles the problem and marries Kavya is the climax.
Jayam Ravi had acted typically like a tribal man jumping from tree to tree and his chemistry with Sayyesha Saigal is amazing. Director AL. Vijay had made the story like Kadamban and Hollywood’s ‘George of the Jungle’ movie. Sayeesha Saigal’s dance had impressed many in the spot. Thambi Ramaiah’s comedy is good and reduces our tension level to a greater extent.
Music director Harris Jayaraj had joined hands with AL. Vijay for the first time through this movie and the duo has joined hands with Jayam Ravi for the third time after his Dhaam Dhoom and Engeyum Kaadhal. Madhan Karky had written the lyrics for Vanamagan. Jayam Ravi and Sayyesha Saigal’s chemistry had worked very well and Sayessha had danced superbly in the movie. Jayam Ravi’s romantic style is lovely and the action scenes are made excellently.
As the story goes on, the movie becomes predictable but the thing which he has, so called humor and performance made the movie a good break for him. The action scenes and Sayyeshaa’s performance improved than the movies before and made the movie an interesting watch. As the movie is as same as the Hollywood movie few may not like it. Jayam Ravi had taken more pain to prove himself.
Kajal Aggarwal is clear about showing the 'Right Areas' before the Cameras Kajal Aggarwal is a south Indian actress, prominently known for her acting in South Cinema, especially in Tamil and Telugu industries. The pretty actress began her career in Telugu, with the Teja directorial Lakshmi Kalyanam, and later made her Tamil debut with the renowned director Bharathiraja's Bommalattam.
- "Telugu movie definitely need Glamour and I am Ready for it..."
- A Leading Producer reveals a Lead Heroine's desires of sleeping with an actor for a movie chance!
- When Actresses were Touched and groped inappropriately at Airport - Photos Inside
- "Samantha will be in Half Saree throughout the movie and still will tease audience with Glamour..."
- Here We Go! Shriya Saran's LEAKED photos with Russian Boyfriend after 10 Days - See Pics !!
- TRISHA EXPOSED - APHERALD Leaks and Exposes with UNSEEN PHOTOS as Proof
- TRISHA shows the WRONG side even after 15 Long Years
- Peep Closely at 'This' Picture - Only Shruti Haasan can give such a 'Treat' - PHOTO INSIDE
- 18 "Mood Erecting" Photos of Disha Patani showing her Peeping Inner Beauty Assets !!
- 20-Year-Old Young Actress "Pierced" her Sexy Spot and flaunts it to everyone - View Pics!
- It's Official - The Sexy, Gorgeous Star Daughter will replace Kajal Aggarwal - Can you Guess?
- Rakul Preet will be "Too Glamorous" in Hindi Projects!
- What Dress is this Kajal? Enough of Cleavage? Showing Under Arms but not Sleeveless !! View Weird but Sexy Pics
- Younger Akkineni gets a 'Hottest Chick'