What Is Good
- Action scenes
- Visual Effects
- Michael Bay's direction
What Is Bad
- No depth in story
- Lots of Exasperating moments
The fifth part in 'Transformers' franchise is back after a while and this has raised curiosity as this is going to be Michael Bay's last movie as a Director. So, what is this movie all about? Optimus Prime who is the leader of Autobots finds his dead home planet, Cybertron and he comes to know that he was the one who is responsible for its destruction. He is desperate to bring Cybertron back to life and the only way to do so, Optimus needs to find an artifact that is on Earth. And to find the artifact, Optimus is even ready to destroy Earth!
Once again we have Mark Wahlberg in this franchise as Cade Yeager. He is flawless and he shows his acting skills to ease. The way he defends earth and fights giant robots is freaking awesome. But, too much of explosion and zig-zag cameras spoil the fun. Isabela Moner is a new addition and the little girl has done a good role. Laura Haddock, Josh Duhamel, Anthony Hopkins, Herror Carmichael, Stanely Tucci are part of the cast and they have done their roles to perfection. Viviane (Laura Haddock) an English professor, who has a historical connection that can help save our planet. She has done a remarkable job. Sir Edmund (Anthony Hopkins) a historian who knows about the historical encounters with the Transformers and may know the key to saving mankind.
Don't expect anything much from the plot. And that's where Michael Bay has failed too. He has put Visual effects up front and Story behind that. The movie is once again topped with Action, Explosion, Chasing scenes and More Visual Effects. But the depth of the story ?? Michael Bay is keen to make tons of explosions between the Autobots and Decepticons. Larger than life Visual effects is the biggest thing the movie has got. The running time of the movie might test one's patience. The climax battle between Cybertron and Autobots is just toooo long. Action scenes are spectacular and the fast cinematography work in capturing the action frames is mind blowing. But still who loves Mindless, loud action with a wafer thin story base? Rest of the technical departments have been perfect too.
Transformers: The Last Knight is just a loud summer blockbuster and it gives everything which we expected to be. But it doesn't have a big depth story and that's where the movie falls flat. Giant robots, Mass destruction, Car chases, Explosions, Humour are in abundant. Michael Bay who signs off with this movie goes big. Isabela Moner character has been shaped better than expected. The new design of Megatron is really menacing and Frank Welker's voice gives even more power to him. The incoherency during action scenes feel like everything is stitched randomly.
Oops! Amy Jackson flashed her INNER BEAUTY wearing a Golden Netted Fringed Top with NOTHING INSIDE - PHOTO PROOF INSIDE Amy Jackson is a British model and Indian actress who was introduced in director Vijay's 'Madharaasapattinam' cult film as a British girl and then pursued her career by acting in Tamil and few Telugu films! Although she didn't meet her turning point or breakthrough in her career as all films were focused on heroes.
- Have you seen Kajol in BIKINI?
- KAJAL AGGARWAL is TWO-FACED - PROOF INSIDE
- 18 Photos of this TV Actress showing her HOT CURVES will INCREASE your TEMPTATIONS
- Kajal Aggarwal's condition to go "Wet" during shooting scenes
- 9 Photos of Kriti exposing her Thundering Thighs and Teasing cleavage in Public
- Anushka Shetty is UPSET as she lost her old charm
- 5 Times when SAMANTHA got Oops! moment in PUBLIC...
- 9 Photos of Wamiqa Gabbi to make you go weak on your knees
- Goodachari actress's brothel act
- Regina Cassandra was touched inappropriately - When another guy tried, she slapped him hard
- These Photos of Rakul Preet in a Transparent Saree will mesmerize you
- Trisha Showing Some Erotic Intimacy With Sid In These 10 Photos
- APHERALD EXCLUSIVE TOPLESS PHOTO of KAJAL AGGARWAL - PHOTO INSIDE
- Rakul Preet shifts gears