What Is Good
- Yuvan's BGM
What Is Bad
STR's 'AAA' finally released after some financial issues/ The makers have unveiled the characters of Madhura Michael, a man from the '80s, and Ashwin Thatha, an aged man with a good physique in this first part. The third role has been kept as a surprise element. Shriya Saran plays the wife of Michael, while Tamannah has been paired opposite Ashwin Thatha. The story revolves around these characters and finally it ends with lots of unanswered questions paying way for part 2 very soon.
Silambarasan has collaborated with Adhik Ravichandran of Trisha Illana Nayanthara fame for his much-hyped AAA (Anbanavan Asaradhavan Adangadhavan). Shriya Saran, Tamannah, Neetu Chandra and Sana Khan have acted with Simbu. Simbu's acting style may not be liked by all. Tamannah and Shriya Saran have acted decently and they have committed to act in lip kissing scenes and had done that successfully. VTV Ganesh, Motta Rajendran's comedy are obscene and profanity filled everywhere. Lots of foul mouth comedies and vulgar dialogues. GVP, Director Adhik's cameo were surprise packages. But even they make cheap statements. Not even one character speaks with dignity. Just changing makeup alone doesn't make you an actor, Mr.Simbhu. You need to be wise.
Yuvan Shankar Raja had scored the music which is quite okay. The cinematography work and the editing part are not so satisfactory. The teaser which was released previously had received negative feedback from many as vulgarity plays the major part. The technical aspects of the movie are average. The lyrics are written by Silambarasan, Vairamuthu, and Yuvan Shankar Raja. Spiritual Gaana song was sung by music maestro Illayaraja. Silambarasan had sung ‘Raththam En Raththam’ song which will be a treat for his fans. The cinematography is amateurish and editing part has hush-hush cuts.
Simbu's characters Madhura Michael and Ashwin Thatha aren't made perfectly. The dialogues are so vulgar and the movie cannot be watched with families. He had spoken badly about women and the vulgarity cannot be expressed in words. Such type of movies should be banned as Women's purity will be spoiled. It also shows wrong light on men's mind that they can force a girl even if she disagrees to love. Just when movies like 'Baahubali', 'Vedalam' speak on Women's safety and respect, these kinda movies also pop-up..
Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life? Raashi Khanna is one a song these days. Despite the result of her movies, the actress is on a signing spree. She even does Bikini and some intense glamour without much fuss. This has opened plenty of doors for her in both Tamil and Telugu industries.
- Rakul Preet felt 'SHY' and 'UNCOMFORTABLE' during a Hot Photoshoot while wearing a Bra and Denim alone - Photos Inside
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu
- Akhil happy with Nidhi Agerwal
- Rashmika called off her Marriage due to VD?
- Trish reveals the Truth
- From 'TRADITIONAL DRESS' to 'LACE BIKINI' - 'THIS' Model is Creating Noise on Social Media - HOTTEST EXPOSING PHOTOS Inside
- A Comedy genre for Kajal and Sharwanand
- Shruti Haasan revealing Hot Assets for a shoot - HOT Photos inside
- Okay... What Dress are you Wearing Tamanna? View Photos
- Jahnvi Open for Glamour and Spice