What Is Good
- Yuvan's BGM
What Is Bad
STR's 'AAA' finally released after some financial issues/ The makers have unveiled the characters of Madhura Michael, a man from the '80s, and Ashwin Thatha, an aged man with a good physique in this first part. The third role has been kept as a surprise element. Shriya Saran plays the wife of Michael, while Tamannah has been paired opposite Ashwin Thatha. The story revolves around these characters and finally it ends with lots of unanswered questions paying way for part 2 very soon.
Silambarasan has collaborated with Adhik Ravichandran of Trisha Illana Nayanthara fame for his much-hyped AAA (Anbanavan Asaradhavan Adangadhavan). Shriya Saran, Tamannah, Neetu Chandra and Sana Khan have acted with Simbu. Simbu's acting style may not be liked by all. Tamannah and Shriya Saran have acted decently and they have committed to act in lip kissing scenes and had done that successfully. VTV Ganesh, Motta Rajendran's comedy are obscene and profanity filled everywhere. Lots of foul mouth comedies and vulgar dialogues. GVP, Director Adhik's cameo were surprise packages. But even they make cheap statements. Not even one character speaks with dignity. Just changing makeup alone doesn't make you an actor, Mr.Simbhu. You need to be wise.
Yuvan Shankar Raja had scored the music which is quite okay. The cinematography work and the editing part are not so satisfactory. The teaser which was released previously had received negative feedback from many as vulgarity plays the major part. The technical aspects of the movie are average. The lyrics are written by Silambarasan, Vairamuthu, and Yuvan Shankar Raja. Spiritual Gaana song was sung by music maestro Illayaraja. Silambarasan had sung ‘Raththam En Raththam’ song which will be a treat for his fans. The cinematography is amateurish and editing part has hush-hush cuts.
Simbu's characters Madhura Michael and Ashwin Thatha aren't made perfectly. The dialogues are so vulgar and the movie cannot be watched with families. He had spoken badly about women and the vulgarity cannot be expressed in words. Such type of movies should be banned as Women's purity will be spoiled. It also shows wrong light on men's mind that they can force a girl even if she disagrees to love. Just when movies like 'Baahubali', 'Vedalam' speak on Women's safety and respect, these kinda movies also pop-up..
Anjali becomes Slim to do more "Intimate" and "Hot" scenes The Telugu beauty Anjali, who began her career with several small Telugu flicks like Photo, got the much-needed break with her debut Tamil flick Katradhu Tamil, opposite Jiiva and directed by Ram, which, despite failing at the box office, turned out to be a cult classic and was appreciated for her performance.
- OMG! 'Bigg Boss' fame Oviya is a Lesbian
- Silently making way to screens !!
- When Ileana shows her Sexy cleavage and Temtping Fleshy Waist in Traditional Dress - 6 Photos Inside
- 12 Photos of Mehreen to Pump up your Mood and Wild Temptations
- 'Manasuku Nachindi' Actress has done a Bold Scene - Check these Photos!
- Fully clothed, yet Fully Seductive - 14 Photos of Nandita showing her Sex Appeal in Tight Outfit
- Hitman joins Flop Director
- After facing Oops! moment in the Public, this is how Rakul Preet dressed next - Check the Photos Inside
- Can Tamanna say Okay to Samantha's Father-In-Law ??
- Hot Navel and Sexy Show of 'Deiva Magal' Serial actress and Model Vani Bhojan - 29 Photos Inside - Part 1
- 22 Hot & Spicy photos of this 'Divorced' Desirable Sexy TV Anchor will leave you speechless
- So, Here's the PHOTOS PROOF as why the Young Actress went Unconscious at the Shooting Spot
- First Samantha, now Pooja - Can the Producer Son get real pleasure finally?
- The Romance is Unstoppable