What Is Good
- Balayya's mannerisms
- Chase scenes
What Is Bad
- Too much of songs
- First half
- Predictable twists
Tollywood's Paisa Vasool is an action comedy, with script and dialogues by Puri Jagannadh himself. The movie lacks a fresh and unique story, but its screenplay, which has plenty of whistle-worthy moments, makes it a solid commercial entertainer. Meanwhile Paisa Vasool first half is all about Theda Singh’s histrionics in typical Puri style hero body language. Story wise, nothing much to offer as Mafia Don Bob Marley indulges in murders and extortions and Indian agency RAW decides to take him out of law. Balayya infiltrates the gang as an informer. Shriya who appears in second half records Marley's criminal activities and the gang goes after her. Finally, with a lengthy lecture about greatness of India, the movie comes to an End
Nandamuri Balakrishna who had scored a blockbuster with Gautamiputra Satakarni, has teamed with Puri Jagannadh for the first time in his career. Balakrishna had acted in 100 movies so far, but Puri Jagannadh had directed 25 movies and the duo have united for the first time. Shriya Saran had paired with Nandamuri Balakrishna. Shriya Saran does not have much scope for acting, but her glamour and chemistry with Balakrishna impresses. Rest of the actors have done justice to their roles.
The movie was produced by V. Anand Prasad under the banner Bhavya Productions and had ensured that the movie has rich production values. Anup Rubens music composition and background scoring is good. Mukesh had looked after the cinematography work and choreography of stunts, dance and punch dialogues are the main attractions on the technical side. Portugal chasing scenes are good. Rest of them are below the mark. Especially the first half could have been a lot better.
Paisa Vasool first half is all about Theda Singh's historical in typical Puri style hero body language. Balayya's dance, style, comedy and punch dialogues are the highlight and it is purely a one man show. Balayya knows the pulse of his mass followers and exactly what the mass audience needs from him. And for the rest, it's worth a watch in DVD.
Flop Hero's Last Attempt to Grab One Young hero Sundeep Kishan, who started off playing a villain in Prasthanam, and later proved to be a promising hero with films like Venkatadri Express and few other films, later started delivering one flop after the other and is now in a very dangerous position in the industry.
- The Hero "DOES IT FAST and FINISHES" for Milky White Beauty - It's a FIRST for Tamanna - PHOTOS PROOF
- Dare to take eyes of her Milky White Sexy Thundering Thighs - 34 "Tempting Smooth" Photos Inside
- Can you believe? This is our Keerthi Suresh and this is how she looks Without Anything - Photos PROOF inside
- Ileana shows her hotness during the promotions of 'RAID' - Photos Inside
- Tamanna doesn't want to act with 'This Actor'
- After failing with Shruti, Anushka, Telugu Film Maker tries his luck in Bollywood
- Okay... Any Day KAJAL AGGARWAL is BIGGER and BETTER !!
- The Real Festive Treat is Here !!
- Actress Daughter to "GO BOLD" on her debut movie? Is it Happening?
- Hot Hunk aiming 'BIG' with 'Golden Girl' of Tollywood
- She seems to know the 'Knack' of getting BIG ones
- 25-Year-Old Actress KILLING IT in SLEEVELESS Blouse, SEXY SAREE - 13 HD Tempting Photos Inside
- SHOCKING INCIDENT :: "When Camera Man Drilled a Hole in Actress Dressing Room..."
- Trisha 'ENJOYING' at London leaving Shooting at stake - Photos PROOF inside