What Is Good
- Andrea Jeremiah
- Vishal's Action Scenes
What Is Bad
- Many Characters Wasted
- Lengthy Running Time
- Weak Villain
Vishal plays a CB-CID detective Kaniyan Poogundran, while Prasanna plays his sidekick Mano. Both are assigned a mission to solve a case where a dog gets killed. And while investigating the death of this dog, various murders are interlinked behind it and lots of deaths happen repeated. Finally, Kaniyan finds out that a Devil is behind all those and he finds who is that Devil and why he killed the dog and did all those murders.
The film promises perfect commercial package of music, action, and love. Vishal is seen in an all new action avatar, his body language, and dialogue delivery is something new to look out for and Mysskin has given a completely new action dimension for his movie Thupparivaalan. Apart from Vishal, the film stars Prasanna, Andrea, K.Bhagyaraj, Vinay, John Vijay, Anu Emmanuel and others. Anu Emmanuel, who is busy with Telugu flicks, is making her debut in Tamil as Vishal’s pair in the film. Vishal's physique and height suits the story very much. Anu Emmanuel's screen space is limited and it's not the debut she wanted to have. Andrea shows her action skills apart from glam factor. John Vijay, Bhagyaraj and many other characters are wasted. Prasanna as Vishal's side kick does a good job. He is quite effective.
Arrol Corelli had scored the music excellently. Karthick Venkatraman had looked after by cinematography work neatly and the location chosen was absolutely perfect. The theme music and the background scoring is made superbly. In short the technical aspects are made neatly. The music is apt as it is the main attraction of the movie which takes the story line. The movie falls flat in the editing. The movie is too lengthy and it tests the patience. Even though the action scenes are good, they are totally uwnanted.
Vishal had performed in the role of Kaniyan Poongundran, Prasanna as Prabhakaran, Andrea as Preetha and K. Bhagyaraj as Muthu. Director Mysskin revealed that he was inspired by the tales of Sherlock Holmes when writing the film and stated Vishal's character would resemble the detective. Likewise, that Prasanna's character would be along the lines of Dr. Watson from Arthur Conan Doyle's Arthur’s Sherlock Holmes novels. The movie ends half baked due to lengthy scenes and slow screenplay. These kinda detective movies should engage the audience. But as we know who killed, there is no suspense!
Shruti Haasan continues to show in what she's best at, as always Shruti Haasan is currently focusing on her personal life right now and she is yet to sign the dotted line for a new project. So far, the actress us waiting for the right project to work on after a brief hiatus. The actress who worked on Three languages is now suffering even without a single movie.
- Rakul Preet's surprise for Mahesh Babu!
- Whoaa... Kajal Aggarwal exposed on Stage before Public by Dancing in Saree - Check all Photos Inside
- The Beautiful and Sexy Actress gives up a 'Big' project for 'Baahubali'...
- Anu Emmanuel matches Allu Arjun's Energy
- Naga Chaitanya to work with Vikram Kumar?
- Trisha is back to the sequel? No? Why so much chaos?
- Raashi Khanna targeting February
- Kajal Aggarwal is just used for escalating and erecting purposes!
- The Topless Beauty Shriya Saran gets another Big Project
- 'Mega Power Star' to show 80's Period Magic
- Mahesh Babu also disappoints his Fans
- Milky White Beauty 'UPSETS' Director... He Stays Away Now
- Power Star couldn't make a Re-entry - But his Girl made it...!!!
- It's a Total DOOM for Agnyaathavaasi - Venky's Cameo is of ZERO USE says Box-Office Report!