What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Too much of feminism
- Lengthy scenes
- Not everyone's cup of tea
Magalir Mattum is the story of three best friends (Saranya Ponvannan, Oorvasi, Bhanupriya) who got separated after their school days, reunite once again after 36 years, with the help of Prabha (Jyothika). Prabha decides to take the trio on a three day trip, and the film is all about the moments and incidents that these women encounter during this journey. Jyothika, who is a documentary filmmaker and a very modern woman. Though the films title literally means Ladies Only, the story has several important male characters as well who equally contribute to the plot.
Bramma’s Magalir Mattum gives its women the opportunity to shine on screen and rarely do we come across filmmakers with such conviction. Jyothika's performance in the movie is simply superb and all females should watch the movie in the big screen. Jyothika holds the film together with her strong screen presence. She is well supported by Urvashi, Saranya and Bhanupriya, and it’s a shame they’re not being used effectively by other filmmaker. In fact the movie is given more importance to Women's problems and all the actors have done justice to their roles.
Ghibran’s background score gains special attention. His music elevates the scenes to a different level, and he continues to prove his efficiency. Manikandan’s visuals are worth mentioning, and his vision to use multiple long shots is seen, which is also suitable, supplementing the film’s mood The length of this film might be a little barrier in places, particularly with the first half. S. Manikandan had chosen the locations beautifully and is choreographed amazingly good. The editing part was portrayed by CS Prem.
Jyothika is seen more like another character, than as a lead. She has effortlessly pulled off her character, which is full of energy and cheer. Her characterisation is so strong, something that every woman would want to be. The film’s writing is very much confined, focussed and strong, and that is when you remember that this film is written and directed by Bramma, who gave us an impactful Kuttram Kadithal.
Junior TRISHA confirms her Political Plans Young and pretty actress Reshma Rathore, who made waves with her debut performance in the Maruthi directorial Ee Rojullo, won instant praises for her beauty and acting and was liked by Tollywood audience, to such an extent that she was called Junior Trisha during those times.
- 9 RED HOT "MOOD ERECTING" Photos of Kajal Aggarawl while Changing Saree
- 'MASS HERO' Turns like 'THIS' ?? What Happened ??
- Bunny to Bank on Mallu Babe's BIG Glamour show
- Ouch! Even Kajal Aggarwal Couldn't...
- Oops! FLOP HERO GRABS another Mallu Beauty
- The 39-Year-Old Actress gets a BIG one even at this Age !!!
- Leggy lass ventures to Bolly Again
- Creative Director - Smart Hero - Hot Actress | This NEW PROJECT is Bigger than SS Rajamouli's RRR
- Star's Real Life Service to Cops - Photos Proof Inside
- The Thin Music Composer GRABS THE BIG Nayantara !!!
- 43 SEXY Photos of KAJAL AGGARWAL in White Frock showing Teasing Cleavage and many assets
- Rashmika Mandanna Ready for Glamour Roles
- "So... He's the Actor? Get me INSIDE...!!" - Rakul Preet's HOT Wishlist
- Oops! An Unexpected 'MEGA LEAK'... Nayantara Video also LEAKED - WATCH VIDEO!