What Is Good
- Double entendre dialogues
What Is Bad
- Routine template
- Horror comedy cliches
- Nowhere near the original
Hero Aadi Saikumar's career graph has been extremely inconsistent, with one failure after other, and was recently given a temporary respite in the form of the Multi-starrer Shamantakamani, in which he played a small role. This time, he's back to try his luck with Next Nuvve as a solo hero. Let's see if he has succeeded in his attempt, in team AP Herald's exclusive first on net review of Next Nuvve.
The film begins with the loser protagonist who owes a lot of money to many, planning to buy a hotel, and guests losing their lives one after the other. As the hero identifies that the house is haunted, he sets out on a mission to identify the reason behind the haunting. Whether the Hero, his girlfriend, the caretaker of the house and his sister survive the attack by the spirit waiting for revenge, and whether they protected the hotel is what Next Nuvve is all about.
Aadi Saikumar fits the role of a poker faced loser, but he should definitely improve his histrionics. The cute debutant Vaibhavi Shandilya, though has little to do, performs well within the limited scope, and perfectly complements the humorous angles in several sequences. Brammaji is apt and gets a full length role here, and he's utilised it perfectly. Its a cakewalk for Rashmi Gautham who oozes oomph on screen, and sizzles in Sensuous attires. The rest of the cast including Srinivas Avasarala and Prudhvi is just apt.
Both the background score and songs by Sai Kartheek are below par, and do not make any impact. Kartik Palani's Cinematography couldn't quite make the necessary impact, as the cinematographer totally hasn't made better use of the opportunity to shoot the movie which has many Dark sequences perfectly.After an extensive Television stint , ETV Prabhakar has made an entry to films with Next Nuvve.
This film is the official remake of the 2014 Tamil sleeper hit Yaamirukka Bayamey that was a hit with the masses thanks to its heavy dosage of humour, double entendres and glam by Oviya. And has Prabhakar succeeded in remaking a hit movie without spoiling the original? It's a big no, as Prabhakar has made a big mistake in almost every department, right from casting, where he could have chosen a better emoting hero than Aadi, a better music director as well. Besides, in an attempt to make the remake different from the original, Prabhakar has introduced several additional characters and scenes which totally work against the movie, and the movie is way behind the original Yaamirukka Bayamey in terms of humour quotient as well. All said, Next Nuvve had a better premise, but suffers due to poor execution and low humour.
Trisha gets 'Wet' and shows her Hot Body over the Beach Sand - Tempting Photos Inside The sexy and talented actress Trisha, known for her subtle acts and limited glamour, went for a terrific image makeover last year, as she went on to don a stunning two-piece bikini and a one-piece swimsuit in the horror hit Aranmanai 2 by Sundar C.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Beach Bikini Song Photos will tease your temptations
- 15 Very High Clarity Photos of Trisha in RED Brassiere and Transparent outfit
- Whooaa... When Actresses went TOPLESS just for Calendar Photoshoot - Check all Topless clicks
- When Nayantara faced Oops! Moment several times and revealed more... Check everything!
- 'Behind-The-Scenes' Photos reveal more of this 'B' Babe
- Young Actor accepts Sayyeshaa baby is a lot better in Bangkok
- Yep! This is Tamanna getting Smooched in her Very First Unknown Movie - More Pics Inside
- Eeeww!! Kajal Aggarwal finally acted in 'THAT' Ad... 'Cherry' Flavor
- Can Sai Dharam Tej act in such scenes?
- Yay! Romantic combo returns after more than a decade...!!
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 20/01/2018
- That's Huge! After 'Oopiri', King Akkineni chooses a Multi-starrer with 'This' Tamil Actor...
- Caste pride yet again for 'Adult Comedy' Hero
- 'MASS' Maharaja gets 'BIKINI' Treat Again