What Is Good
- Background score
- Social message
What Is Bad
- Documentary feel at places
Nayantara is one of the rare actresses who walks out of her comfort zone and does something out of the box. Her movie 'Aramm' is one such project which addresses important burning issues in the society and how she handles as a collector.
The movie is a real life incident based narration which is provided in an unadulterated manner. The movie begins with an officer making enquiry on Nayantara and she says she resigns her post. A kid falls into a bore well hole, Water scarcity and lots of issues are narrated in the enquiry. What happened finally should be seen on the big screen.
Nayantara! Nayantara! Nayantara! It's a complete single woman show right from the title card till the end credits. There is no stopping her anywhere. She is completely in a de-glam role and she does that with ease. The actress ensured that she can carry a heavy weight movie on her shoulders with ease.
Her character is the central one and that carries away the proceedings for the most part. The way she emotes the dialogues just gets claps and whistles. Debutant director Gopi Nainar has completely used her potential. No wonder, she is given the tag 'Lady Superstar'. The movie also has some heroic mass moments towards the end for Nayantara. Nayantara has given the extra momentum which is absolutely needed for such a project. The rest of the cast also have done exceedingly well in the space provided. The lady who essays the role of a mother of three children deserves a special mention.
Gopi Nainar who was caught in the 'Kaththi' fiasco has proved that he is the original writer with a powerful narration once again. He clearly knows to convey the message with some mass moments. However, at times he give a documentary feel and thats understandable in such a movie. The original intent which he had in mind was delivered exactly on the screen. Om Prakash's cinematography is the backbone of the movie and the frames show the dryness and the background in the typical style. Ghibran fails to give some impressive songs. But he compensates it with some powerful background score.
Especially during emotional moments and Nayantara's mass moments he does elevate the scene to next level. Peter Hein keeps things realistic too. Dialogues are another major plus as that sends the message loud and clear. The movie delivers some powerful dialogues against the flawed system and corrupted politicians.
This may not be everyone's cup of tea. But this is indeed a must watch movie as it is definitely an eyeopener for most of us. Nayantara single handedly carries away the whole movie and that is something she can be proud of.
The movie addresses some burning issues with the help of some powerful dialogues. Gopi nainar has given a sound message that 'Kaththi' script was clearly stolen by the director as his narration is quite exemplary. On the flip side, the movie might bore you at times as it takes time to pick up. Also the movie has lots of documentary feel. Ghibran fails with songs and he balances it with background music.
Keerthy Suresh fails in sequel Tamil action hero Vishal had made a promising start to his career, in both Tamil as well as Telugu, as his first few flicks dubbed in Telugu became hits in AP/TG as well, like Pandem Kodi, Pogaru, Bharani to name a few, and Vishal had become a familiar name there as well.
- Mehreen's next Tamil release all set for Christmas
- Rakul Preet pulls Tamil Star to AP and Telangana
- Sumanth's next is a Copy of Hollywood flick?
- 24 Luscious Tempting Photos of Trisha showing her Thundering Thighs
- 13 Tempting Hot Photos of Kajal Aggarwal in a Sleeveless Costume
- Shruti Haasan Sizzles with her Hot Tempting Looks - 13 Photos Inside
- Kajal Aggarwal not just 'HOLDS' a Coffee Mug.. But...
- Yami Gautam seen in Sports Bra and Knee High Short Skirt - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Keerthy Suresh spotted in a White Chudi at a Shopping Mall - Photos Inside
- Bathrobe Photos belongs to Kajal - Unseen Hot Photos to tempt your desires
- Kiara turns out to be a 'SULTRY' Secretary - View Pics!
- Why such a dress, Tamanna? Fans mock Tamanna for 'This' costume - See Photos
- TV Actress says 'SEXUAL ABUSE' is a usual thing
- 10 Photos of Jhanvi in Floral Brassiere and Skirt