What Is Good
- Background score
- Social message
What Is Bad
- Documentary feel at places
Nayantara is one of the rare actresses who walks out of her comfort zone and does something out of the box. Her movie 'Aramm' is one such project which addresses important burning issues in the society and how she handles as a collector.
The movie is a real life incident based narration which is provided in an unadulterated manner. The movie begins with an officer making enquiry on Nayantara and she says she resigns her post. A kid falls into a bore well hole, Water scarcity and lots of issues are narrated in the enquiry. What happened finally should be seen on the big screen.
Nayantara! Nayantara! Nayantara! It's a complete single woman show right from the title card till the end credits. There is no stopping her anywhere. She is completely in a de-glam role and she does that with ease. The actress ensured that she can carry a heavy weight movie on her shoulders with ease.
Her character is the central one and that carries away the proceedings for the most part. The way she emotes the dialogues just gets claps and whistles. Debutant director Gopi Nainar has completely used her potential. No wonder, she is given the tag 'Lady Superstar'. The movie also has some heroic mass moments towards the end for Nayantara. Nayantara has given the extra momentum which is absolutely needed for such a project. The rest of the cast also have done exceedingly well in the space provided. The lady who essays the role of a mother of three children deserves a special mention.
Gopi Nainar who was caught in the 'Kaththi' fiasco has proved that he is the original writer with a powerful narration once again. He clearly knows to convey the message with some mass moments. However, at times he give a documentary feel and thats understandable in such a movie. The original intent which he had in mind was delivered exactly on the screen. Om Prakash's cinematography is the backbone of the movie and the frames show the dryness and the background in the typical style. Ghibran fails to give some impressive songs. But he compensates it with some powerful background score.
Especially during emotional moments and Nayantara's mass moments he does elevate the scene to next level. Peter Hein keeps things realistic too. Dialogues are another major plus as that sends the message loud and clear. The movie delivers some powerful dialogues against the flawed system and corrupted politicians.
This may not be everyone's cup of tea. But this is indeed a must watch movie as it is definitely an eyeopener for most of us. Nayantara single handedly carries away the whole movie and that is something she can be proud of.
The movie addresses some burning issues with the help of some powerful dialogues. Gopi nainar has given a sound message that 'Kaththi' script was clearly stolen by the director as his narration is quite exemplary. On the flip side, the movie might bore you at times as it takes time to pick up. Also the movie has lots of documentary feel. Ghibran fails with songs and he balances it with background music.
"Tamanna gets paid in Crores, she has to do More Skin Show for sure.." Hope we all do remember the movie 'Okkadochadu' featuring Vishal and Tamannaah in the lead roles. The movie was written and directed by Suraj and it also got a release in Hindi under the title 'Rowdy Rajkumar'. The movie got negative reviews from critics.
- Trisha gets 'Wet' and shows her Hot Body over the Beach Sand - Tempting Photos Inside
- Young Actor accepts Sayyeshaa baby is a lot better in Bangkok
- Yep! This is Tamanna getting Smooched in her Very First Unknown Movie - More Pics Inside
- Eeeww!! Kajal Aggarwal finally acted in 'THAT' Ad... 'Cherry' Flavor
- Can Sai Dharam Tej act in such scenes?
- Yay! Romantic combo returns after more than a decade...!!
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 20/01/2018
- That's Huge! After 'Oopiri', King Akkineni chooses a Multi-starrer with 'This' Tamil Actor...
- Caste pride yet again for 'Adult Comedy' Hero
- 'MASS' Maharaja gets 'BIKINI' Treat Again
- Teasing our Mood by showing Waist Line in Choli... Desi Babe Vaibhavi Shandilya for you - 31 Photos
- Trisha is the Girl who has Purse full of Credit Cards, but not a Single Paisa for spending...!!!
- Kathi Mahesh Exposed while sending Dirty Messages?? He Defends by saying, "I never Rape them..!"
- Anushka answers Face-to-Face when some 'Privy' questions were asked