What Is Good
- Production values
- Ashritha Shetty
What Is Bad
- Replica of Hollywood movies & Video Games
Indrajith comes to Goa where he meets his uncle who assigns him to help an archaeology professor who is in search of a stone which is capable of healing any wounds. Kapil Sharma who is the Director of the Archaeology department is also in the hunt for the same. With a treasure map, Indrajith and his crew go on a journey filled with landscapes, adventure, action and fun. Have they found out the treasure? What they does with it forms the rest of the story.
Gautham Karthik is just getting better with every movie. However, it would be tough for him to match the energy levels of his father. He has improved a lot in action and dance. Sonarika Bhadoria appears hardly for four scenes and she disappears. Ashrita Shetty is pretty and she travels with Gautham Karthik throughout the adventure. Sachin Khedekar as the Evil Professor scores well. Sudanshu Pandey has done a neat job. MS Bhaskar who is a versatile actor has been wasted. The rest of the characters are just fillers and nothing to brag about.
Kalaprabhu made his directorial debut with the movie 'Sakkarakatti' in 2008 where AR Rahman scored tunes for the project.But it was a big disappointment to everyone and it took 9 years for him to do his second project. But once again he has made a half baked product. A totally rubbish script where he has borrowed lots of stuff from Hollywood and Video games.
Adding more woes to the script, the poor CGI makes it even worse. Most of the scenes were shot where actors were seen behind a wallpaper. The CGI for the Dog character 'Happy' is too shabby. A debut music composer and he has never given one catchy tune or a noteworthy background score.
VT Vijayan's editing kept the running time within 120 minutes, but the hush-hush cuts are obvious. Rasamathi's cinematography shows the greenery beautifully. But once again some frames are too weak. Nothing note worthy. The Production values are good, but zero promotions.
Gautham Karthik is desperate in need of a 'Hit' and he tries all possible genres. Even though the movie was completed in 2016, due to the extensive CGI work they are kept under the wraps . However,the poor CGI complimented by an even worse script and a rubbish narration spoils the whole movie. Thankfully, the running time of the movie is kept below 2 hours. Kalaprabhu once again fails a lot in execution. The movie is borrowed from lots of Hollywood movies and Video games.
You can't escape the Eyes Anushka...!!! Got caught... Anushka Shetty who was on cloud nine with the success of 'Baahubali' is now looking to continue the same winning momentum with 'Bhaagmathie'. The movie is gearing up for a release by Republic Day and fans are expecting a lot from Anushka.
- Time for 'Mega' fans to rejoice - February is going to be 'Mega' Month
- The First Opening went to Shruti Haasan, but she is the one who Closed it
- The Sex Scandal actress surfaces again!
- Dear Samantha, Kindly remember the Food served hot will be Loved most! Hope you understood...
- Keerthi Suresh gets Back the Local touch
- Yep! These Photos belong to Samantha.. She's Wet, Hot, and posing like B-Grade Hot Actress
- Anushka proves she is no lesser and this is a prime example!
- The 20-Year-Old Actress admits what happened to her in shooting spot when she lost consciousness
- Sai Pallavi's Pre-Marital Sex Thriller gets 'Delayed'
- Kajal Aggarwal's condition to wear 'Transparent' clothes during song sequences
- Okay, This VJ turned Actress is caught Red-Handed with 'THAT' guy - Check the 'Close' photos
- OMG! Tamanna faces Trouble in the Shooting Spot - Got Ashamed before everyone!
- The Actor who squeezed Kajal's waist in shooting spot is now Dating this 20-Year-Old Actress
- Trisha did 'THAT SCENE' herself and never hesitated at all - Photos Proof Inside