What Is Good
- Sai Dharam Tej
- Background score
- Mehreen's glamor
- Plot with DRDO backdrop
What Is Bad
- Second half
- Unwanted song placements
Sai Dharam Tej is one actor who has been constantly improving, and he has shown ample variety and development in his expressions, dances Energetically and gracefully, and mouths punches with ease. Prasanna is a remarkable addition to Tollywood, and is almost playing the second lead here. With his menacing looks, and cunning eyes, Prasanna makes a huge impression as the deadly antagonist. Mehreen Pirzada is the typical eye candy, and she plays a glamorous role and sets the screen on fire with her Sensuous screen presence. The rest of the cast including Sathyam Rajesh, Kota Srinivasa Rao, Subbaraju and Jayaprakash are apt.
S Thaman scores high on his BGM, and of his songs, the title song, Bugganchuna and Bangaru are the picks of the lot. KV Guhan's Cinematography is top notch, and captures the high octane stunt sequences perfectly and also presents every frame of Jawaan colorfully. SR Shekar's editing could have been better, as the second half is filled with unnecessary songs. After a disastrous debut with Wanted starring Gopichand, director BVS Ravi returns 6 years later, sharpening his skills, with a hero like Sai Dharam Tej who's on the verge of losing his box office supremacy. This time around, he has cleverly chosen a plot of good vs evil against terrorism and DRDO backdrop.
The best part of Jawaan is that it isn't a typical hero glorification movie, and gives more scope to villain Prasanna who makes the screenplay engaging with his powerful screen presence. Despite the tempo set, Ravi spoils a bit in the second half with unwarranted and wrongly placed song sequences. However, the thrilling cat and mouse chase game make Jawaan exciting despite drags. With stunning BGM by Thaman and awesome Cinematography by Guhan serving as assets and Mehreen's glam, adding more power to solid acts of Prasanna and Sai Dharam Tej, Jawaan is a comeback win for Sai Dharam Tej and BVS Ravi.
Kajal shows up in Public wearing Sleeveless Blouse and Low Hip Saree, Crowd goes GaGa !! Photos Inside We already reported about Kajal Aggarwal's future plans and why she isn't signing new projects despite her market value is at peak now. The actress just has three projects in her kitty and she already completed shooting for them. Only limited scenes and patch-work are leftovers.
- Yep! These Photos belong to Samantha.. She's Wet, Hot, and posing like B-Grade Hot Actress
- OMG! The Trailer revealed the Young Desi Babe Actress in Bikini - Watch Video
- Okay... Time for Tamanna to make it 'Firm and Erect'
- The Bonding and Intimacy between Kajal and Tamanna is Real - They are SHARING same Director
- Keerthi Suresh to do a Lip-Lock Scene
- The 20-Year-Old Actress admits what happened to her in shooting spot when she lost consciousness
- OMG! Tamanna faces Trouble in the Shooting Spot - Got Ashamed before everyone!
- When she exposes her Slim and Sexy Belly, she gives some Wild Temptations for us - 8 'Belly' revealing Photos Inside
- Trisha did 'THAT SCENE' herself and never hesitated at all - Photos Proof Inside
- Earlier, "Yes, I am a Muslim.. So what?" and now.. 'This'... Senior Actress strikes back
- Can Tamanna give the desired push? See these Photos and decide yourself
- Phew! Kajal Aggarwal Sweats all over and Social Media reacts as usual for it...
- It's not just Money for Kajal Aggarwal... She seeks something better!
- There's Spice, There's Glamour and then There's TRISHA