What Is Good
- Last 20 mins
- Art Direction
What Is Bad
- First Half
'Saptagiri LLB' is one of the notable movies in Telugu and most of us would've seen this already in many languages. The movie is an official remake of Hindi movie 'Jolly LLB'. It already came in Tamil as 'Manithan'. Saptagiri LLB (Saptagiri) is a small time lawyer who handles petty cases. He struggles to win even a small case. However, as he was humiliated, he comes to Hyderabad to become a big lawyer. In the run, he faces Hyderabad's top lawyer (Sai Kumar) in a Hit and Run case. Sai Kumar tries to save the culprit and Saptagiri tries to get the justice. How he wins the case forms the rest of the story.
Saptagiri has done justice to the role. But if you have seen the original this is too bad and even worse. Be it comedy or emotions, he fails to strike the chord. Tamil actor Udhayanidhi Stalin did a better job even though he's stone faced. Senior actor Sai Kumar shines in his role. He brings some meat to the movie. But his negative role also fails to impress due to the weak screenplay. The actor who essays the role of a Judge has done a good role. He has given some matured performance. Rest of the cast are just fillers and nothing much to brag about.
Once again we stress, if you have seen the original version, just skip this! The only plus in the movie is the last 20 minutes. Rest of them are totally weak and silly. The screenplay is too weak and it lacks depth. The first half itself will make you yawn! Cinematography has nothing much to offer. Most of the scenes are taken inside the sets and kudos the production designer. The Art director has worked hard to recreate the courtroom. Editing is okay! More than the songs, the background music has maitained the tempo. Director Charan has got a solid hit movie and still he has failed to give a hit movie! He has to blame himself.
This Telugu version of Jolly LLB is too weak and shallow. The first half is totally waste due to the silly narration and unwanted comedy. The movie even goes for a toss at times. The last 20 minutes are the biggest plus where one side tries to win and other side tries to defend. Only that makes this movie watchable. Else, just skip it!
Whoa! The Sandalwood babe transforms herself for Tollywood like 'THIS' The year 2016 had a sweet end, with a huge surprise, as the Kannada film industry saw the release of the college flick Kirik Party directed by Rishab Shetty, which starred Rakshit Shetty in lead role, and introduced a cute beauty to the industry, Rashmika Mandanna, who impressed with her cuteness and lovely performance.
- Mahesh Babu's Heroine gets her Confirmation
- Vaibhav's glamor feast only for Tamil Audience
- Shruti Haasan continues to Show 'Everything' everywhere... Photos Proof Inside
- Controversial Director's Battle for Porn
- Sun Music Channel asks Suriya to use a Stool as he is 'Short' - Actor finally responds to their Bad Behavior
- Keerthi Suresh happy with 'Agnyathaavasi' Flop - Expecting the sequel now...!!!
- Forget Pawan, Mahesh Babu, Jr NTR - Allu Arjun is the Box-Office King, shows his stamina once again
- Viu set to launch musical drama Spotlight 2 on 26th January
- Trisha's Hip Folds has increased the Views and it even got Trending... See for yourself
- Glamour overtakes Humour this Time
- Bikini Babe making it BIG
- When Bubbly Beauty thanked her mentors...
- It's a Fairytale Beginning for Bhavana! View Inside Pics from the Marriage
- No movie has made so much Losses as 'Agnyaathavaasi' - Time for Power Star to 'QUIT' acting