What Is Good
- Production values
What Is Bad
- No logic
- Basic plot
In recent times, one movie that has created quite some sensation and decent buzz with its slick and interesting trailers is the small flick Kiss kiss bang bang. Directed by Karthik Medikonda, the movie stars newcomers. Here's team AP Herald's exclusive review.
Aryan ( Kiran) working with media, gets disinterested and angered by his live in girlfriend and asks her to leave his house. But as she refuses, he himself leaves, only to get caught in a crime web involving a murder of a prostitute. How Aryan got into that situation, and who committed the murder, whether Aryan escaped from the accusations us what kiss kiss bang bang is all about.
Kiran gives an amateurish performance, and struggles to emote. Harshad Kulkarni doesn't do much except roaming around pointlessly on screen without much significance. Gayatri doesn't get much scope, and nevertheless, her histrionics abilities are worse that it's better that she's given a minimal screen time.
Music by GV matches the dark tone of the movie, and Cinematography is perfect with neat Color patterns and toning. Editing must have been better. One of the biggest plus of the movie happens to be the rich production values. A lot of effort has been taken by Kartik Medikonda to make screenplay look realistic, but an uninteresting and boring screenplay with lots of drags and poor performances from the lead artists and lack of logic makes this movie worth a skip.
Some movies are just meant to be avoided for the better. This is one such movie. The positive factor of the movie is the neat ciematography with some good frames. The production values are also rich. But both the positives go in vain as the screenplay is so pathetic and logic goes for a toss. Even the actors gave an amateurish performance and on the whole, this doesn't deserve your time at all.
Whoa! The Sandalwood babe transforms herself for Tollywood like 'THIS' The year 2016 had a sweet end, with a huge surprise, as the Kannada film industry saw the release of the college flick Kirik Party directed by Rishab Shetty, which starred Rakshit Shetty in lead role, and introduced a cute beauty to the industry, Rashmika Mandanna, who impressed with her cuteness and lovely performance.
- Mahesh Babu's Heroine gets her Confirmation
- Vaibhav's glamor feast only for Tamil Audience
- Shruti Haasan continues to Show 'Everything' everywhere... Photos Proof Inside
- Controversial Director's Battle for Porn
- Sun Music Channel asks Suriya to use a Stool as he is 'Short' - Actor finally responds to their Bad Behavior
- Keerthi Suresh happy with 'Agnyathaavasi' Flop - Expecting the sequel now...!!!
- Forget Pawan, Mahesh Babu, Jr NTR - Allu Arjun is the Box-Office King, shows his stamina once again
- Viu set to launch musical drama Spotlight 2 on 26th January
- Trisha's Hip Folds has increased the Views and it even got Trending... See for yourself
- Glamour overtakes Humour this Time
- Bikini Babe making it BIG
- When Bubbly Beauty thanked her mentors...
- It's a Fairytale Beginning for Bhavana! View Inside Pics from the Marriage
- No movie has made so much Losses as 'Agnyaathavaasi' - Time for Power Star to 'QUIT' acting