What Is Good
- Production values
What Is Bad
- No logic
- Basic plot
In recent times, one movie that has created quite some sensation and decent buzz with its slick and interesting trailers is the small flick Kiss kiss bang bang. Directed by Karthik Medikonda, the movie stars newcomers. Here's team AP Herald's exclusive review.
Aryan ( Kiran) working with media, gets disinterested and angered by his live in girlfriend and asks her to leave his house. But as she refuses, he himself leaves, only to get caught in a crime web involving a murder of a prostitute. How Aryan got into that situation, and who committed the murder, whether Aryan escaped from the accusations us what kiss kiss bang bang is all about.
Kiran gives an amateurish performance, and struggles to emote. Harshad Kulkarni doesn't do much except roaming around pointlessly on screen without much significance. Gayatri doesn't get much scope, and nevertheless, her histrionics abilities are worse that it's better that she's given a minimal screen time.
Music by GV matches the dark tone of the movie, and Cinematography is perfect with neat Color patterns and toning. Editing must have been better. One of the biggest plus of the movie happens to be the rich production values. A lot of effort has been taken by Kartik Medikonda to make screenplay look realistic, but an uninteresting and boring screenplay with lots of drags and poor performances from the lead artists and lack of logic makes this movie worth a skip.
Some movies are just meant to be avoided for the better. This is one such movie. The positive factor of the movie is the neat ciematography with some good frames. The production values are also rich. But both the positives go in vain as the screenplay is so pathetic and logic goes for a toss. Even the actors gave an amateurish performance and on the whole, this doesn't deserve your time at all.
Rakul Preet swears that she will MARRY only a TELUGU guy Rakul Preet is basically a Delhi girl who started her career as a model and then jumped to movies. She initially tried to cement her spot in Bollywood and as all movies failed, she came to South India. She acted in few Kannada and Tamil movies and both the languages never helped her to get a spot in the film industry.
- Tamannaah disappoints Telugu Fans
- Brits Beauty Amy enjoying Bikini Party with 'HIM' - PHOTOS INSIDE
- 12 Red Hot Photos of the Babelicious Alia will tease your inner Lust
- Samantha will continue promoting handlooms
- Hansika completes it with Beard Actor
- Kajal Aggarwal to go on 'Ultra Glamour' mode
- Dil Raju did the right thing by dropping Kamal Haasan?
- Flop Hero Drools over Bikini Beauty
- Look who has taken SELFIE with Bunny
- Seriously? Is this how you Dress in Public, Alia? 17 Photos to show 'How Not to Dress like it'
- When Kajal switches her sitting position to avoid Oops moment and Shame...
- Dusky Babe Actress Flaunts her Assets in Strapless Maxi - View Pics
- OMG... Did DD got divorced due to SUCHILEAKS Sex Scandal?
- Throwback: One Year of Keerthy Suresh Trolls in Agnyathavaasi