What Is Good
- Production values
- Emotional scenes
What Is Bad
- Nani Getting into Action mode
- Entire second half
After the huge success of his Romantic entertainer Ninnukori, Natural star Nani has returned to screens with his next , a family drama with mass elements directed by Venu Sriram who's making a return 4 years after his feel good entertainer Oh My Friend. Let's see how well Nani has scored with his 3rd release of 2017, in this exclusive first on net MCA review by team AP Herald.
MCA Middle class Abbayi is all about a happy go lucky youngster Nani (Nani) who leads a happy life with his brother and sister in law, a strict RTO officer (Bhumika). With a beautiful love story with Sai Pallavi, his life goes smooth until his Vadina enters into a conflict with villain Warangal Siva, and then comes troubles as he begins to threaten his family. How the normal middle class Abbayi fights the evil and powerful villain to protect his family and love successfully is what MCA Middle class Abbayi is all about.
Nani is his usual cool and energetic self, and has impressed with his changeover as a mass hero in the second half of the movie, in a calm and composed way in mouthing punches and bashing goons. Sai Pallavi is gorgeous, and gets a bubbly role, and continues from where she left in Fidaa, though she has got a limited scope to perform. Bhumika has made a perfect comeback and impresses with her author backed role, and her equation with Nani makes her character loveable. Vijay Varma tries to be menacing, but his characterization is too weak and poorly written and ends up a loud caricature. Rajiv Kanakala is adequate.
Devi SriPrasad's background score is loud and jarring, while none of his songs except kothaga and Yemaindo works out. Sameer Reddy's Cinematography is top notch, and captures the stunts and songs beautifully. Editing by Prawin Pudi could have been better. 4 years after his Oh My Friend failed at the office despite having a good content, director Venu Sriram has made a return to screens with a tried and tested template of a happy go lucky youngster turning into a mass hero saving his family, with the in form Nani and a support cast headed by the pretty comeback lady Bhumika.
However, despite Nani's cool attitude and subtle transformation to a mass Abbayi, and bhumika's lovely sequences with Nani, most of the scenes are predictable, as the villain's acting is pathetic, and with poorly etched character, he ends up no match for the powerful protagonist. Songs which aren't humworthy, end up as speed breakers, and are used only to showcase the pretty pimple Beauty Sai Pallavi. The second half drags a bit and ends up on a rather unimpressive manner, and it is Nani's onscreen antics that save this cliched entertainer. All said, this MCA Middle class Abbayi is worth a watch only for Nani and Bhumika's presence.
Whoa! The Sandalwood babe transforms herself for Tollywood like 'THIS' The year 2016 had a sweet end, with a huge surprise, as the Kannada film industry saw the release of the college flick Kirik Party directed by Rishab Shetty, which starred Rakshit Shetty in lead role, and introduced a cute beauty to the industry, Rashmika Mandanna, who impressed with her cuteness and lovely performance.
- Mahesh Babu's Heroine gets her Confirmation
- Vaibhav's glamor feast only for Tamil Audience
- Shruti Haasan continues to Show 'Everything' everywhere... Photos Proof Inside
- Controversial Director's Battle for Porn
- Sun Music Channel asks Suriya to use a Stool as he is 'Short' - Actor finally responds to their Bad Behavior
- Keerthi Suresh happy with 'Agnyathaavasi' Flop - Expecting the sequel now...!!!
- Forget Pawan, Mahesh Babu, Jr NTR - Allu Arjun is the Box-Office King, shows his stamina once again
- Viu set to launch musical drama Spotlight 2 on 26th January
- Trisha's Hip Folds has increased the Views and it even got Trending... See for yourself
- Glamour overtakes Humour this Time
- Bikini Babe making it BIG
- When Bubbly Beauty thanked her mentors...
- It's a Fairytale Beginning for Bhavana! View Inside Pics from the Marriage
- No movie has made so much Losses as 'Agnyaathavaasi' - Time for Power Star to 'QUIT' acting