What Is Good
- Childhood Scenes
- Song Visuals
What Is Bad
- Unnecessary Cliches
- Loses Steam towards climax
Akhil gives an decent performance and a sea change from his debut act in Akhil and has improved his dialogue delivery and gives his fullest with stunning dances and stunts. Kalyani Priyadarshan Makes a neat debut and gets her emotions right. Ramya Krishnan and Jagapathi Babu are adequate and give important supporting acts, while Ajay is menacing as the antagonist.
Anup Rubens impresses with his pleasant background score and among his compositions, Merise, Hello title number and Yevevo are impressive. PS Vinod makes sure every frame of hello is colorfully shot and captures the impressive stunt and chase sequences perfectly. Prawin Pudi's editing could have been better as the second half drags big time. After the reincarnation saga Manam and time travel flick 24, Vikram Kumar is back to basics as he's here with a simple love story of a boy finding his long lost love and renewing his Love.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!