What Is Good
- Childhood Scenes
- Song Visuals
What Is Bad
- Unnecessary Cliches
- Loses Steam towards climax
Akhil gives an decent performance and a sea change from his debut act in Akhil and has improved his dialogue delivery and gives his fullest with stunning dances and stunts. Kalyani Priyadarshan Makes a neat debut and gets her emotions right. Ramya Krishnan and Jagapathi Babu are adequate and give important supporting acts, while Ajay is menacing as the antagonist.
Anup Rubens impresses with his pleasant background score and among his compositions, Merise, Hello title number and Yevevo are impressive. PS Vinod makes sure every frame of hello is colorfully shot and captures the impressive stunt and chase sequences perfectly. Prawin Pudi's editing could have been better as the second half drags big time. After the reincarnation saga Manam and time travel flick 24, Vikram Kumar is back to basics as he's here with a simple love story of a boy finding his long lost love and renewing his Love.
Kajal Aggarwal joins with her Lucky Combo Thala Ajith is currently busy with the final schedule of his most expected 58th movie, the rural action masala entertainer Viswasam directed by his most favorite maker Siva, who had earlier made the hattrick hits Veeram, Vedhalam and Vivegam with the ultimate star.
- Crazy Hero joins Slim Waist Beauty
- Whaa..tt...?? Savyasachi to be available on Video Platforms so soon?
- A Costly Miss for the Young Hero
- 'THALA' Ajith fan's movie gets REMAKE Offer in Hindi
- A Visual Treat on your Way!
- 'Savyasachi' Failed - What next ??
- SMOKIN' HOT - Rakul Preet in a Bra and Unzipped Pants exposing her Beauty - ALL HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- The Lusty, Hot Cop gets Vulgar comments on social media for such a dress...