What Is Good
- Salman Khan
- Action scenes
What Is Bad
- Shallow covering
- Logicless at places
We all would have watched Salman Khan's 'Ek Tha Tiger' and if you haven't just watch it. Because, this movie is just a sequel and it starts off from where it was left off. RAW seeks their Superhero once again as a situation at Iraq goes out of control. 40 Nurses (25 Indians and 15 Pakistanis) are trapped in a hospital and an immediate help comes in the form of Tiger (Salman) along with Pakistani agent Zoya (Katrina Kaif).
How they rescue the innocents from the claws of an aggressive villain is all about 'Ek Tha Tiger'. If you think, the story is completely predictable, Zafar proves his mettle with Romance, emotions and also Indo-Pak angle.
Salman Khan is back after a dud performance in 'Tubelight'. He is the total powerhouse and he carries the movie single handed. He flexes his muscles and shows his physique and grabs whistles from fans.
He totally owns the screen. Katrina Kaif is adorable and sexy. Other than that, she doesn't have much to offer. She also does a surprise stuff in 'Tera Noor' song sequence. Watch out for it. Paresh Rawal has done a solid performance and apart from him, Angad Bedi, Kumud Mishra leaves an impact. The rest of the cast are just fillers in this commercial entertainer.
The movie deserves a Technical wizarding team as such movies need to excel in all departments. The cinematography Marcin Laskawiec is one of the best ever you will come across. Each frame has it's own depth effect and the magnitude of the action scenes are well portrayed. Julius Packiam's Background score elevate the scene to whole new level. Zafar scored a lot with 'Sultan'.
But here he is too shallow in terms of writing. But he has delivered a stylish thriller. Rameshwar S. Bhagat's editing is crisp and Vishal-Shekar scores a lot in songs. The Production values are too rich and no wonder the budget has crossed 150 Crores excluding Salman's remuneration.
All said, Salman is back into the zone after a box-office dud and he has truly delivered a complete entertainer. The movie has a solid technical team and there are absolutely no flaws. Katrina is a eyecandy and she is more like a cherry on the top of the Ice-cream.
However, the movie doesn't leave an impact like 'Sultan' did. But it still entertains and also conveys some emotions and speaks about Indo-Pak relationships. This is the Salman we all wanted to see and it's worth the wait!
Priyamani has 'Money Troubles' The national award winning actress Priyamani, who had shot to fame with her award-winning act in the Tamil flick Paruthi Veeran, and had also starred in films of top directors like Maniratnam, Bharathiraja, and Balu Mahendra, had set out on a glam attack in Telugu, and performance oriented roles in Malayalam.
- Rakul Preet Showing her Inner Beauty - 35 Tempting Photos
- Keerthi Suresh ready to prove
- Trisha's navel in Purple, Will make your mind Ripple - 14 Photos Inside
- Kajal, Samantha, Tamanna made us drool in these Photos
- 19 Photos of Samantha which is a Big defining moment
- This Actress Dance in IPL 2018 has costed too much!
- Kajal Aggarwal at Ponds Event - View all Pics
- Rana and Trisha 'TOGETHER' Again
- 35 Latest Photoshoot Photos of Tamanna in Saree will make your Jaws Drop !!
- Keerthi Suresh is 'Chick' ??
- Kriti was spotted in a Saree and was cuddling a Puppy - 'Adorable' Photos Inside
- Producer reveals shocking facts on Tamanna
- Tamannaah's Bad Luck continues
- Rakul Preet shows off her Curves in Saree while shooting