What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Weak Villain
- Remotely engaging screenplay
- Second half
Balakrishna is his typical self with his casual and usual body language, and mouths crazy punches without regrets, and sends goons flying without mercy and respect for gravity. His energetic dances are a treat to watch, though some of the moves are all set to be part of memes and trolls. Nayanthara plays a cute girl next door role with ease, and impresses with her expressions and makes a mark. Ashutosh Rana is a loud caricature, and his villainy is worse than you could do nothing but laugh whenever he supposedly does something menacing. Hariprriya and Prakashraj are adequate while Natasha Doshi is purely dedicated to skin show.
The background score by Chirantan Bhat is loud and jarring, while of his songs, Only Priyam number picturized on Nayan and balaiya is hum-worthy, while the rest of the songs fall flat. Ram Prasad's cinematography captures the songs beautifully, besides showcasing the over the top stunts to perfection. Dialogues by M.Ratnam are poor, as they give a sense of deja vu and bore.
After helped by Krish and letdown by Puri Jagannath, once again Balaiya has joined hands with an experienced maker, a veteran known for his industry hits, but not in the form currently, with his last noticeable flick being an average Kottigoba 2 in Kannada, which failed in its Tamil version. And has the gamble to join hands with KS Ravikumar paid off? Sadly, its a big no.
First Half Report: Jai Simha first half moves at a leisurely pace, with predictable scenes and Balaiya brand dialogues, with scenes reminiscent of blockbuster Narasimha Naidu. Balaiya's energetic dances and stunts and punchlines, and the stunning interval block are the only highlights.
Tamanna's BIG dream in Trouble? Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in Kalyan Ram starrer Naa Nuvve.
- Samantha Akkineni Finishes ANOTHER SIDE too!
- Mega Powerstar retorts to Sri Reddy attack
- #BharatAneNenu - Mahesh Babu beats Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan in Day 1 Box-Office
- Mahesh Babu has 'Blockbuster' Movies in Queue even after 'Bharat Ane Nenu'
- Nayantara on Home Ground Attack!
- Shruti Haasan to pair with 52-Year-Old Hero !?!
- 'Saaho' gets a BIG BOOST like 'This'
- Flop Hero and Bikini Babe - Still No Desired Response ??
- Box-Office: Mahesh Babu's 'BHARAT ANE NENU' to push 'RANGASTHALAM' Down
- Why such a movie, Trisha? Fans vent out in Social media
- FIRST REPORT: BHARAT ANE NENU REVIEW - A True era-defining Film with Career-Best of Mahesh Babu
- Malvika Sharma gets a comfort zone with Ravi Teja?
- Will Kajal give the 'Green Signal' ??
- Shruti Haasan STARTS Finally - Photo Proof Inside