What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Weak Villain
- Remotely engaging screenplay
- Second half
Balakrishna is his typical self with his casual and usual body language, and mouths crazy punches without regrets, and sends goons flying without mercy and respect for gravity. His energetic dances are a treat to watch, though some of the moves are all set to be part of memes and trolls. Nayanthara plays a cute girl next door role with ease, and impresses with her expressions and makes a mark. Ashutosh Rana is a loud caricature, and his villainy is worse than you could do nothing but laugh whenever he supposedly does something menacing. Hariprriya and Prakashraj are adequate while Natasha Doshi is purely dedicated to skin show.
The background score by Chirantan Bhat is loud and jarring, while of his songs, Only Priyam number picturized on Nayan and balaiya is hum-worthy, while the rest of the songs fall flat. Ram Prasad's cinematography captures the songs beautifully, besides showcasing the over the top stunts to perfection. Dialogues by M.Ratnam are poor, as they give a sense of deja vu and bore.
After helped by Krish and letdown by Puri Jagannath, once again Balaiya has joined hands with an experienced maker, a veteran known for his industry hits, but not in the form currently, with his last noticeable flick being an average Kottigoba 2 in Kannada, which failed in its Tamil version. And has the gamble to join hands with KS Ravikumar paid off? Sadly, its a big no.
First Half Report: Jai Simha first half moves at a leisurely pace, with predictable scenes and Balaiya brand dialogues, with scenes reminiscent of blockbuster Narasimha Naidu. Balaiya's energetic dances and stunts and punchlines, and the stunning interval block are the only highlights.
30 Teasing Photos of Trisha where she tempts us with 'RED' Lips Trisha started her career with homely, the girl next door roles, but soon, the pretty lass went on to turn glamorous, showing her hot side in Vikram's Saamy, in which her hot acts shaking booty and hip in Ayyayo Pudichuruku and Kalyanam thaan numbers, made people call her next Simran, thanks to her sexy hip.
- Kajal loses a brand endorsement
- Ileana demands a whopping sum
- "I was JEALOUS of TRISHA..." says Sri Reddy
- Shruti Haasan gets some Gap finally
- Finally... Anushka's Mother breaks Silence.. She says she wishes to have Prabhas as her Son-In-Law
- Will Trisha turn back at her Failed Past?
- Mehreen Pirzada is Worried about her 'Bad Luck'
- When Kajal Aggarwal raised her hands and waved it... Fans go berserk - View Photos!
- Can you guess the 'SIDE Actress' who stands close to Kajal Aggarwal?
- Pooja Hegde's Glamour is the Selling Point
- Tamanna shows 'Frustration' with 'Naa Nuvve'
- Young Filmmaker who is 'Hot' in Market gets Kajal !?!
- It's not just the Young Heroine alone... for Akkineni
- After 'FIDAA' Shekar to launch Star Actor's son?