What Is Good
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali's All round skills
- Ranveer Singh
- Rajputs shown on a good note
- Engaging screenplay
What Is Bad
- Nothing really!
Ranveer Singh is an absolute show stealer, as he completely owns the first half of Padmavat, dominating everyone around with his impeccable and unmatched lunatic acts, and acts as the madly violent Alauddin Khilji who aims Power and goes to any extent with his bloodthirsty attitude. Matching him beautifully is the elegant Deepika Padukone playing the titular role, and while she displays a subtle act in the first half, delivers an impressive piece of acting in the second half, where she dominates Ranveer with her powerful expressions and with her eyes that speak volumes.
She typically owns the climax with her emotional act and display of bravery with her realistic and astonishing body language. Shahid Kapoor plays a perfect foil for Ranveer and delivers a calm and composed act as the king puzzled and troubled by the trouble to his honor and his kingdom and excels in the emotionally charged pre-climax. Aditi Rao Hydari is pretty and essays a role tailor-made for her, to perfection.
While Sanchit Balhara's background score is haunting and equally provides goosebumps, elevating the war sequences and also taking the Madman portrayal of Ranveer to a whole new level, the songs composed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali himself are a treat to watch and hear, as Ghoomar, Ek Dil and Khalibali is the pick of the lot.
Sudeep Chatterjee's stunning shots make the war sequences realistic, blending well with the amazing VFX design and captures the royal milieu of Padmavat and Khilji's brutality in all its glory. After scoring double hits with Ramleela and Bajirao Mastani, Sanjay Leela Bhansali has once again cast his favorite onscreen pair, the real pair Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh, In this on-screen adaptation of a work of fiction, that beautifully glorifies Rajput clan and their traditions, and gifts Indian audience a one of a kind visual extravaganza that's worth every penny.
While the first half moves at a normal pace, Sanjay Leela Bhansali compensates the pace with the engaging screen presence of the marauder, the onscreen Acting demon Ranveer Singh who entices, frightens and gains huge applause with his terrify portrayal of the power-crazy Alauddin Khilji, and with a gripping second half completely shouldered by Deepika who aces with her emotional and engrossing act, finally evoking tears, Bhansali has made sure Padmavat is a perfect entertainer which doesn't have a single moment of lag.
With stunning background score and songs acting as visual feasts, and with interesting sequences heavily dependent on VFX which is done to perfection, Padmavat scores high on the technical aspects too, making her a winner at the box office.
All said, this Padmaavat never actually deserved protests or ban but the only celebration, as she has beautifully glorified Rajputs and celebrates their traditions on screen in an engaging and entertaining way. Don't miss this grandeur extravaganza of Sanjay Leela Bhansali, powered equally by Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone.
Once Again KAJAL AGGARWAL shows her 'Oomph' in Tight White Dress while Opening - Photos Inside Kajal Aggarwal is a south Indian actress, prominently known for her acting in South Cinema, especially in Tamil and Telugu industries. The pretty actress began her career in Telugu, with the Teja directorial Lakshmi Kalyanam, and later made her Tamil debut with the renowned director Bharathiraja's Bommalattam.
- Only Disha Patani can wear such Hot dress in Public - Photos Proof Inside
- These 6 Latest clicks of Samantha in Saree will make your day better
- So it is a 'BIG' miss by Kajal Aggarwal
- Yashika's Private Party Photos LEAKED !! Photos Inside
- LEAKED - HANSIKA PRIVATE BEDROOM PHOTOS ARE GOING VIRAL - ALL LEAKED HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Controversial 'Bigg Boss Jodi' to help Bigg Boss contestant in his debut
- Kajal Aggarwal's complete Saree Feast for your eyes - 20 Photos Inside
- "Those aren't FAKE.. They are real..." - Samantha's Photos Inside
- Priyanka Chopra TROLLED for HYPOCRISY
- Trisha to join hands with 'Controversy' Hero
- CAUGHT RED HANDED - Rajini's Son-In-Law Actor Dhanush ENJOYING with NAYANTARA, TRISHA, SHRIYA - PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- '2.O' makes a new record in Tamil Cinema
- Raashi Khanna shooting cancelled - 12 Lakhs compensation 'PAID'
- Can Anjali bring some luck?