What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Slow screenplay
- Nowhere near the Original
- Humor touch missing
- No entertaining and liveliness
Udhayanidhi Stalin has improved a lot in terms of acting, and though he's nowhere close to the amazing performance by Fahadh Faasil in the original, he has traveled a long way from his Ok Ok days. Namitha Pramod is a natural with her expressions, while Parvathy Nair goes overboard with her act, in her limited scope. Mahendran impresses with the single sequence wherein he teaches life to Udhay, and Samuthirakani is simple and menacing. The rest of the huge cast including MS Bhaskar, Karunakaran are adequate.
The background score by Ronnie Raphael is stunning, while both Darbuka Siva and Ajaneesh Loknath churn out good melodies that remind us of vintage numbers by Maestro Ilayaraja. Ekambaram's Cinematography is top notch, capturing the lush green locales of Tenkasi to perfection. Editing by Ayyappan Nair could have been taut as the movie drags in the second half. Having decided to remake a cult Malayalam flick, known for its aesthetic appeal and the lively screenplay that is more of an onscreen representation of life rather than a filmy attempt, veteran maker Priyadarshan has risked it bigtime with Nimir, the official remake of Maheshinte Prathikaram.
Kajal Aggarwal spotted in a Sports Bra at the Shooting Spot - Photo Proof Inside Kajal Aggarwal is a clear professional who has been in the industry for more than 14 years. She is still the topmost actress among the top league of actresses. She clearly knows to be choosy in her movies and she easily scores Hits and Blockbusters.
- When a Fan gave a Flying Kiss to Rashmika and Proposed her before whole Crowd - 18 Photos Inside
- Milky Babe's Latest Hot Photos in Black Dress will make your heart skip a beat - View all Pics
- 11 Photos of Brahmin Beauty TV Anchor in White Shirt with Buttons Opened - Photos Inside
- A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie?
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure