What Is Good
- Ravi Teja
- Glam Show by 2 Heroines
What Is Bad
- First Half
- Post-Production values
- Dumb script
Ravi Teja is back to his Energetic best, after playing a subtle and different role in Raja the Great, and his humor filled body language with his impeccable comic timing and his cool attitude while delivering massy punches, come in handy, as he excels in a tailor made role. Be it the anger against the villain or the love sequences or emotional scenes with family sentiments, Ravi Teja aces it all. Freddy Daruwala looks menacing initially, but ends up as a loud caricature with his cliched characterization and weak portrayal. Raashi Khanna oozes oomph in the songs, clad in skimpy outfits, and performs the role of an eye candy to perfection while also getting to emote in few scenes, while Seerat Kapoor is totally limited to glam show. The rest of the cast including Rajesh, Suhasini and Jayaprakash fit their Roles, and are adequate.
The Music as well the BGM fall flat. It is obvious that the Post-Production values are too low and they are rushed. It is obvious from the hush-hush cuts. Chota K Naidu's Cinematography has effectively captured the stunning fight sequences as a treat for action lovers and the smoking hot glam feast of the sizzling beauties Raashi Khanna and Seerat Kapoor as well. Editing by Gautham Raju could have been taut as the film lags in the second half at times. Ironically, the better scenes come only in the second half! Debutant Vikram Sirikonda makes an entry into films with a tried and tested plot and with the able Ravi Teja at the control of the proceedings, returning as a cop 4 years after Power.
While the plot is as old as the hills, Vikram Sirikonda is aided by Vakkantham Vamsy's writing with mass moments placed perfectly, that overshadows the drags in the second half, and cliched characterizations. With routine story and unwarranted song placements, Touch chesi chudu entertains in parts with the added family angle, Sensuous glam show by the two heroines, and to top it all, Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja in top form, rescuing the movie solely with his unmatched comic timing and massy screen presence. All said, the predictable and lengthy Touch chesi chudu emerges as a can watch for offering glimpses of Ravi Teja brand entertainment.
"After Marriage your curves have increased..." - Director makes remarks on Nazriya! In general, most of the actresses who enter married life don't care much about their looks or physique. The mallu beauty Nazriya Nazi, who had got married to mallu sensational actor, the national award winner Fahadh Faasil, was no exception, as she too entered this list of actresses.
- Prabhas speaks about 'Marrying Anushka' - says that's his 'Personal'
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal Aggarwal to pair with 67-Year-Old Super Star ?? Dream come True ??
- Anjali's Boyfriend Dumps her - She is no longer 'In a Relationship'
- Rakul Preet Oozing Oomph with her Sexy Attire at Femina Miss India - 14 Photos Inside
- Oops... Samantha's Tight Frock created Tantrums at the Shooting Spot...
- Two Famous Heroines part of Sex Racket in USA - SHOCKING Details EXPOSED !!!
- That's HUGE... Do you Know, How much Kajal Aggarwal was Paid for such a 'Sexy' Hot Dance on the Stage ??
- 'Manam' fame Vikram Kumar has Directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with Trisha in early stages...
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his next
- Huge Pre-Release Business for RC 12 - Thanks to the success of 'Rangasthalam'
- Trisha will be Super Star's Side-Kick ??
- Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer on a Golden Plate
- Shruti Haasan's movie which was stopped gets a new life
- 'Thala' Ajith - Kajal Aggarwal's 'Vivegam' shatters Allu Arjun's Records in quick time