What Is Good
- Ravi Teja
- Glam Show by 2 Heroines
What Is Bad
- First Half
- Post-Production values
- Dumb script
Ravi Teja is back to his Energetic best, after playing a subtle and different role in Raja the Great, and his humor filled body language with his impeccable comic timing and his cool attitude while delivering massy punches, come in handy, as he excels in a tailor made role. Be it the anger against the villain or the love sequences or emotional scenes with family sentiments, Ravi Teja aces it all. Freddy Daruwala looks menacing initially, but ends up as a loud caricature with his cliched characterization and weak portrayal. Raashi Khanna oozes oomph in the songs, clad in skimpy outfits, and performs the role of an eye candy to perfection while also getting to emote in few scenes, while Seerat Kapoor is totally limited to glam show. The rest of the cast including Rajesh, Suhasini and Jayaprakash fit their Roles, and are adequate.
The Music as well the BGM fall flat. It is obvious that the Post-Production values are too low and they are rushed. It is obvious from the hush-hush cuts. Chota K Naidu's Cinematography has effectively captured the stunning fight sequences as a treat for action lovers and the smoking hot glam feast of the sizzling beauties Raashi Khanna and Seerat Kapoor as well. Editing by Gautham Raju could have been taut as the film lags in the second half at times. Ironically, the better scenes come only in the second half! Debutant Vikram Sirikonda makes an entry into films with a tried and tested plot and with the able Ravi Teja at the control of the proceedings, returning as a cop 4 years after Power.
While the plot is as old as the hills, Vikram Sirikonda is aided by Vakkantham Vamsy's writing with mass moments placed perfectly, that overshadows the drags in the second half, and cliched characterizations. With routine story and unwarranted song placements, Touch chesi chudu entertains in parts with the added family angle, Sensuous glam show by the two heroines, and to top it all, Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja in top form, rescuing the movie solely with his unmatched comic timing and massy screen presence. All said, the predictable and lengthy Touch chesi chudu emerges as a can watch for offering glimpses of Ravi Teja brand entertainment.
Kajal Aggarwal is clear about showing the 'Right Areas' before the Cameras Kajal Aggarwal is a south Indian actress, prominently known for her acting in South Cinema, especially in Tamil and Telugu industries. The pretty actress began her career in Telugu, with the Teja directorial Lakshmi Kalyanam, and later made her Tamil debut with the renowned director Bharathiraja's Bommalattam.
- "Telugu movie definitely need Glamour and I am Ready for it..."
- A Leading Producer reveals a Lead Heroine's desires of sleeping with an actor for a movie chance!
- When Actresses were Touched and groped inappropriately at Airport - Photos Inside
- "Samantha will be in Half Saree throughout the movie and still will tease audience with Glamour..."
- Here We Go! Shriya Saran's LEAKED photos with Russian Boyfriend after 10 Days - See Pics !!
- TRISHA EXPOSED - APHERALD Leaks and Exposes with UNSEEN PHOTOS as Proof
- TRISHA shows the WRONG side even after 15 Long Years
- Peep Closely at 'This' Picture - Only Shruti Haasan can give such a 'Treat' - PHOTO INSIDE
- 18 "Mood Erecting" Photos of Disha Patani showing her Peeping Inner Beauty Assets !!
- 20-Year-Old Young Actress "Pierced" her Sexy Spot and flaunts it to everyone - View Pics!
- It's Official - The Sexy, Gorgeous Star Daughter will replace Kajal Aggarwal - Can you Guess?
- Rakul Preet will be "Too Glamorous" in Hindi Projects!
- What Dress is this Kajal? Enough of Cleavage? Showing Under Arms but not Sleeveless !! View Weird but Sexy Pics
- Younger Akkineni gets a 'Hottest Chick'