What Is Good
- Production Values
- Sai Dharam Tej
- Lavanya's glamor
What Is Bad
- Overdose of Action
- Music is just Noise
- Beaten to Death Screenplay
- Cliched Characters
Sai Dharam Tej is good when it comes to dances, as he dances gracefully and is a livewire in action sequences and delivers dialogues energetically, but it's high time he stops copying the body language and modulation of Megastar Chiranjeevi and Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and has to go a long way in terms of acting. Lavanya Tripathi looks hot on screen, as she oozes oomph in the songs with a generous display of her curves, and doesn't have much to do except prancing around the hero in skimpy outfits. The villains Rahul Dev and Dev Gill are portrayed as loud caricatures and don't have much to perform except mouthing beaten to death punchlines and cliched Villainy. The rest of the cast is adequate without much scope.
S Thaman's background score is jarring and loud, with Only chamak chamak cham appealing and rest of the songs failing to pass the muster. Cinematography by Vishveshwar presents the over the top stunts in a funny way, and rather than generating goosebumps, evokes laughs. Editing by Gautam Raju fails bigtime with huge drags in the second half. VV Vinayak has come after a gap of an year after the blockbuster success of Khaidi No 150, this time to help out young hero Sai Dharam Tej from a flop streak, but he fails!
The director ultimately gets back to where he was before Khaidi happened ( he had directed Akhil prior to Khaidi). Intelligent suffers from extreme predictability and cliched characterization, and most part of the movie goes on a template fashion, with overdose of mass and glamour, killing the movie watching experience. With unappealing songs, gravity defying stunts,scenes lacking mass factor, and uninspiring performance by Sai Dharam Tej, Intelligent Is a patience test that's worth a miss.
#AravindaSametha Extended Weekend Worldwide Collection Report - 65.10 Crores share in just 4 Days One of the most awaited biggies of the season happens to be the Jr NTR starrer, Maatala Mantrikudu Trivikram Srinivas directorial Aravindha Samedha Veera Raghava, which is bankrolled by Haarika and Hassine creations and is being made on a grand scale.
- Sensational Heo accepts FLOP and TRUSTS NEXT
- Mahesh Babu cousin ready to grab Kajal Aggarwal
- So, Is Samantha sexually Harassed ?? VIDEO PROOF INSIDE
- Samantha to romance with 58-Year-Old Actor
- EXPOSED - Young Actress who claimed she is Sexually Harassed by Producer's son is seen Co-Operating in LEAKED PHOTOS
- Milky Beauty and Hit Hero joins Telugu Biggie
- Nayanthara gets DUAL
- These SEDUCING Photos of Kajal Aggarwal in SAREE will SPICE YOUR MOOD - PHOTOS INSIDE
- BIGG BOSS star gets inside 'Attarintiki Daredi' remake
- Dusky babe gets another critically accalimed filmmaker
- Priya Anand's Mallu movie is Kerala's own 'Baahubali' !?!
- The Mallu Beauty all set to arrive
- 'Mega Star' gets Star Actor's Daughter as his Jodi
- Kajal Aggarwal wearing 'SUCH' Clothes intentionally to get Attention - HOT PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE