What Is Good
- Production Values
- Sai Dharam Tej
- Lavanya's glamor
What Is Bad
- Overdose of Action
- Music is just Noise
- Beaten to Death Screenplay
- Cliched Characters
Sai Dharam Tej is good when it comes to dances, as he dances gracefully and is a livewire in action sequences and delivers dialogues energetically, but it's high time he stops copying the body language and modulation of Megastar Chiranjeevi and Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and has to go a long way in terms of acting. Lavanya Tripathi looks hot on screen, as she oozes oomph in the songs with a generous display of her curves, and doesn't have much to do except prancing around the hero in skimpy outfits. The villains Rahul Dev and Dev Gill are portrayed as loud caricatures and don't have much to perform except mouthing beaten to death punchlines and cliched Villainy. The rest of the cast is adequate without much scope.
S Thaman's background score is jarring and loud, with Only chamak chamak cham appealing and rest of the songs failing to pass the muster. Cinematography by Vishveshwar presents the over the top stunts in a funny way, and rather than generating goosebumps, evokes laughs. Editing by Gautam Raju fails bigtime with huge drags in the second half. VV Vinayak has come after a gap of an year after the blockbuster success of Khaidi No 150, this time to help out young hero Sai Dharam Tej from a flop streak, but he fails!
The director ultimately gets back to where he was before Khaidi happened ( he had directed Akhil prior to Khaidi). Intelligent suffers from extreme predictability and cliched characterization, and most part of the movie goes on a template fashion, with overdose of mass and glamour, killing the movie watching experience. With unappealing songs, gravity defying stunts,scenes lacking mass factor, and uninspiring performance by Sai Dharam Tej, Intelligent Is a patience test that's worth a miss.
Well, That's Shruti Haasan... Bouncing like a Boss... Shruti Haasan is definitely back after her hibernation period. The actress who never acted in any movie after 'Katamarayudu' is now working on her new projects. She has been idle for past few months. There have been speculations that Shruti even quit the industry.
- Booo.... Tamanna will make you Sweat with her Teasing Exposure in these Latest 10 Photos... View All Pics...!!!
- Oooh... Noo... First Tamanna, Now Kajal Aggarwal to act in 'THAT' Controversial Director's Movie
- Kajal Aggarwal's French 'Lip-Lock' with an Unknown European Guy
- A Glam Feast in 'Nela Ticket'
- Whoa... A BIG NEWS for Fans of Anushka Shetty...!!!
- Kajal Aggarwal in a Hollywood remake?
- Kiara Advani's Hot Avatar in Airport - View Pics !!
- 35-Year-Old Sexy Siren still seducing with her 'Oomph' even after Marriage - 21 Hot Photos Inside
- Kajal Aggarwal and The Comedy Support to Sharwa
- Shruti Haasan's 3rd Time with 50-Year-Old Actor...
- Tired and Exhausted - Shruti Haasan gives a 'Rest' !?!
- 35-Years-Old, Nearing Fag end of Career - Trisha takes Soft Porn Glamour Route
- Milky Babe Kajal changes her Track
- Rakul Preet shoots for a 'Raunchy' song sequence