What Is Good
- Production Values
- Sai Dharam Tej
- Lavanya's glamor
What Is Bad
- Overdose of Action
- Music is just Noise
- Beaten to Death Screenplay
- Cliched Characters
Sai Dharam Tej is good when it comes to dances, as he dances gracefully and is a livewire in action sequences and delivers dialogues energetically, but it's high time he stops copying the body language and modulation of Megastar Chiranjeevi and Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and has to go a long way in terms of acting. Lavanya Tripathi looks hot on screen, as she oozes oomph in the songs with a generous display of her curves, and doesn't have much to do except prancing around the hero in skimpy outfits. The villains Rahul Dev and Dev Gill are portrayed as loud caricatures and don't have much to perform except mouthing beaten to death punchlines and cliched Villainy. The rest of the cast is adequate without much scope.
S Thaman's background score is jarring and loud, with Only chamak chamak cham appealing and rest of the songs failing to pass the muster. Cinematography by Vishveshwar presents the over the top stunts in a funny way, and rather than generating goosebumps, evokes laughs. Editing by Gautam Raju fails bigtime with huge drags in the second half. VV Vinayak has come after a gap of an year after the blockbuster success of Khaidi No 150, this time to help out young hero Sai Dharam Tej from a flop streak, but he fails!
The director ultimately gets back to where he was before Khaidi happened ( he had directed Akhil prior to Khaidi). Intelligent suffers from extreme predictability and cliched characterization, and most part of the movie goes on a template fashion, with overdose of mass and glamour, killing the movie watching experience. With unappealing songs, gravity defying stunts,scenes lacking mass factor, and uninspiring performance by Sai Dharam Tej, Intelligent Is a patience test that's worth a miss.
A Leading Movie Tracker first Shamed Rakul Preet, Now Rakul Preet's Director with 'FAKE' update - PROOF Inside Popular Tamil director KV Anand, known for his gripping commercial thrillers, with a relevant social message, and in varied genres, had last directed the entertaining Kavan with Vijay Sethupathi and is now all set to begin his next venture with none other than his favorite hero Suriya later this year.
- Love Bite on 'This' Actress waist shows she's taking relationship to next level
- "Rakul Preet... is a FAKE..!!" - Samantha's Husband Opens Up...!!!
- Mahesh Babu Vs Allu Arjun - Who is likely to Win the Summer Race?
- Oops! Some one made Kajal Aggarwal to cry in the public...
- Finally... The Bikini Beauty is coming to Home and she grabs 'BIG'
- MEGA POWER STAR Begins with a Record !!!
- Trisha's chubby tummy, Deep Navel in this Black Dress will give you naughty thoughts - 27 Photos Inside
- 'Golden Girl' of Tollywood says "NO" to Sultry Scenes - Makers approach another Hot Actress!
- OMG.. OMG...!! Did Deepika Padukone said 'Yes' ??
- Monstrous Collection of Kajal Aggarwal - 60 RED-HOT Photos
- Aaahh.. The Irony! Began in Tollywood and now Teaming up in Bollywood
- 'Chalo' Heroine shows her BIG heart and goes more generous
- These 30 Photos of Trisha will prove why she is still a 'HOT' actress even at 34-Years of age
- The 29-Year-Old Hyderabad Actress shows her 'Oomph' in Tight Tops and makes us sweat in this weather - More Photos Inside