What Is Good
- Set design
- Visual effects
- Production values
What Is Bad
- Black Panther is more like James Bond!
Well, we all would have seen Black Panther earlier in 'Captain America: Civil War'. He would have lost his father in the blast and the story begins right from there. After the loss of his father, T'Challa (Boseman) becomes Wakanda's King and it's protector. Wakanda is a Technologically advanced Kingdom and he faces trouble from a notorious arms dealer (Serkis) and a former soldier with a mysterious past (Jordan). How he overcomes the obstacles? How he gets linked to Avengers: Infinity War? Watch the movie on the Big Screen.
Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa / Black Panther has excelled once again. He prives his versatility and 'Marvel' has taken him to a whole new level. The comic-book blockbuster will show him entirely in a different dimension and it's more impressive.
He has toned his physique to fit in the shoes of Black Panther and he really looks like a King! Well done Boseman! Michael B. Jordan AS Erik Killmonger gives a powerful performance. Andy Seriks (Remember Avengers: Age of Ultron?) he scores again as Ulysses Klaye. Again he tries to steal Vibranium. Every actor has done their part to perfection. T’Challa’s brilliant sister Shuri (Letitia Wright) has delivered a solid performance as a scientist and there are many more to mention. Daniel Kaluuya (from Get Out) plays border tribe chief is a note worthy mention.
What can you expect from MARVEL? Some high end visual effects, Solid script and humor with emotions. Black Panther gives it everything. Stan Lee's cameo again adds mettle. Ludwig Goransson's music gives you goosebumps and it elevates the scene to a whole new level. The running time of the movie is a tad high as we get 134 minutes. But we can't complain as this is the inception for a new character in MARVEL UNIVERSE. Makeup Department, Costume design deserves a special mention. The visual effects are as usal flawless.
'Black Panther' may not have the best action sequences or VFX comparatively to other Super Heroes, but it definitely has the best villains. We have an arms dealer whose arm doubles, Klaue as a nasty henchman who steals vibranium and so on. Black Panther is more like Iron Man as he relies more on gadgets than his powers. So, sometimes we feel that is it a James Bond movie or a Super herp movie? Some of the action scenes are megalomaniacal and it's a visual treat. The movie is both a fun ride as well as a deep emotional journey. The movie has an amazing cast and some high end production values.
The Perfect Threesome with Kajal Aggarwal Action hero Vishal who had been on a successful streak with hits like Thupparivalan and Irumbuthirai had delivered a commercial success with his latest release Sandakozhi 2 directed by director N Lingusamy.
- Young Thigh Beauty in supporting role!
- 2.O gearing up for release and fans are upset with Amy Jackson Nude Photos on Social Media
- Shraddha to come 'Twice' ??
- Agent Prabhas, Shraddha... Loading...
- OMG! Trivikram to remake 'SUCH A MOVIE' with Bunny and Shruti Haasan ??
- 'NOTA' Girl gets her next
- Even before shooting a major production house bags rights for RRR
- PIC TALK - Kajal Aggarwal in a Bra and Thigh-High Shorts exposing her Inner Assets
- Even in Traditional Dress, Kajal Aggarwal exposes her cleavage and navel - PHOTOS PROOF Inside
- CAUGHT RED-HANDED : Adah Sharma spotted Braless during Award Show - 20 HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Oops! Trisha faces Embarrassing moment on the stage due to her short skirt - 31 Photos as a Hot Treat
- These 19 Latest Photos of 35-Year-Old TRISHA proves that she gets Hotter with age
- 28 Saree Stripping Photos of Anushka Shetty as a treat for your eyes
- 40 "Tempting" Photos of Trisha in Low-Hip Saree