What Is Good
- Unique screenplay
- Crisp editing
- Righ Production values
- Haunting Music
What Is Bad
- Unconventional plot may not suit all audience
- Few cliches
Kajal Aggarwal is impressive, and delivers a knockout performance with her intense portrayal of a girl in pressure and depression, and gets her emotions right. Closely following her is Nithya Menen and Regina Cassandra, who are impressive in their quirky, unconventional characterization, while Avasarala Srinivas and Priyadarshi play roles with humor laced subtly. The rest of the cast including Murali Sharma, Eesha Rebba, Devadarshini, and the voiceover by Nani and Ravi Teja are adequate, providing the necessary boost to Awe.
Mark Robin's music just soothes the soul, with mellifluous tunes, and a pleasant, soul-stirring BGM. Karthik Ghattamaneni's Cinematography is top notch, capturing the visually appealing sequences with elan, and ultimately making Awe a worthy experience.After impressing with his short films, Prashanth Varma has made a confident debut in feature films, with Awe. Having taken an unconventional plot and a different, huge star cast, Prashanth Varma has laced the screenplay with necessary twists creating the emotional impact and has designed each of his characters in such a way that they connect with the audience instantly.
The Director has succeeded to a huge extent in extracting such a refined performance from Kajal Aggarwal who has transformed from a glam doll to a great artist with Awe, while also getting ample support from the huge cast including Nithya Menon, Avasarala Srinivas, Regina Cassandra and Eesha Rebba who act as pillars of Awe. With Mark Robin's soothing, Haunting music and Karthik Ghattamaneni's visuals adding to the impact, Prashanth Varma has delivered more than what was promised, thanks to the rich production values and creative liberty given by the Awesome producer Nani.
#NTRMahanayakudu Review - First Report - A fitting tribute to the Superstar politician NTR Kathanayakudu which focused on the acting career of the legendary yesteryear Superstar and former Andhra Pradesh chief minister NTR ended a disaster, and now Krish and Balakrishna are back with NTR Mahanayakudu, focusing on his political career. Here's team AP Herald's exclusive first on net NTR Mahanayakudu first report.
- Ileana's Hot Romantic Song with the 50-Year-Old Actor
- A leading brand fires Samantha
- '3 Idiots' to have a sequel
- Surabhi is back!
- Samantha signs another female centric movie - Do you know who is the director?
- Milky Beauty in the Sequel?
- 'F2' to be Dubbed in Tamil
- 18-Year-Old Actress Daughter to enter films
- Vijay and Rashmika finishes off a BIG PART
- 19-Year-Old Young Actress begins her Preparation
- Bangalore Babe's Sizzling Act
- Another Remake, Another Star Daughter...
- 'Mega Star' joins with Trivikram and Kajal Aggarwal
- 9 Times Kajal Aggarwal has (S)Exposed on the Big Screen and TEMPTED OUR MOOD - HOTTEST PHOTOS Inside