What Is Good
- Lead Pair
What Is Bad
- Beaten to death romance plot
- Second half lags in many places
- Amyra Lip Sync issues
Sundeep Kishan as the uber cool guy stuck between his love and ego is impressive and is natural, while Debutant heroine Amyra Dastur gives cute expressions, and makes her presence felt with her bubbly acts full of life, and makes a mark despite lip sync issues. Priyadarshi provides the much needed comic relief, while Tridha Choudary oozes oomph. The rest of the cast including Nasser and Adith are adequate.
Despite having a predictable plot as old as hills, she manages to engage the audience with her romantic screenplay and her effective utilization of the lead pair and their stunning chemistry. While Sundeep and Amyra Dastur deliver fine performances, Tridha and Priyadarshi though drag the proceedings at times, entertain adequately. Despite some freshness in the writing in the First half, the second half faces some dull moments, drags courtesy unwarranted song placement and cliches ultimately evoking a sense of Deja Vu, which overall makes Manasuku Nachindhi, an average one time watch, for the visual and the love track.
When a Fan gave a Flying Kiss to Rashmika and Proposed her before whole Crowd - 18 Photos Inside The sensational sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandana had begun her Tollywood innings recently, with 'Chalo', the campus love story set in the backdrop of village quarrel, and the movie has turned out to be successful, landing her in more new and exciting film offers.
- Milky Babe's Latest Hot Photos in Black Dress will make your heart skip a beat - View all Pics
- 11 Photos of Brahmin Beauty TV Anchor in White Shirt with Buttons Opened - Photos Inside
- A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie?
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage