What Is Good
- Army backdrop
- Action scenes
What Is Bad
- Forced climax
- No Logic
- Rakul Preet's character
As the officer with the devil may care attitude and guts, and with his powerful persona and voice, and that typical body language of an army man, the film completely belongs to Manoj Bajpayee. Sidhharth Malhotra has a long way to go in terms of acting, though he is apt in few sequences. Rakul Preet Singh, as the hacker plays an insignificant role, while veterans Naseeruddin Shah and Anupam Kher are adequate.
However, as his screenplay, which begins on a promising note, falters halfway, as most of the time is wasted on explaining the characters, rather than the movie's central theme. The film lacks detailing and logic goes for a toss, and most part of it is preachy, and the culmination of a forced climax almost kills the movie. The movie is a huge letdown, saved solely by Manoj Bajpayee, who single-handedly tries hard to rescue this poorly made espionage thriller, where Neeraj Pandey looks like a pale shadow of the master maker he was.
OMG... Karthi and Rakul Preet affected due to Himachal Pradesh Rains and Landslide during Shooting As we all knew Karthi and Rakul Preet are coming together for a new movie after the stupendous success of 'Khakee'. Now, they are working for a new movie together titled as 'Dev' and the shooting is happening at a brisk pace.
- Kajal Aggarwal spotted in a Sports Bra at the Shooting Spot - Photo Proof Inside
- When a Fan gave a Flying Kiss to Rashmika and Proposed her before whole Crowd - 18 Photos Inside
- Milky Babe's Latest Hot Photos in Black Dress will make your heart skip a beat - View all Pics
- 11 Photos of Brahmin Beauty TV Anchor in White Shirt with Buttons Opened - Photos Inside
- A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie?
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director