What Is Good
- Army backdrop
- Action scenes
What Is Bad
- Forced climax
- No Logic
- Rakul Preet's character
As the officer with the devil may care attitude and guts, and with his powerful persona and voice, and that typical body language of an army man, the film completely belongs to Manoj Bajpayee. Sidhharth Malhotra has a long way to go in terms of acting, though he is apt in few sequences. Rakul Preet Singh, as the hacker plays an insignificant role, while veterans Naseeruddin Shah and Anupam Kher are adequate.
However, as his screenplay, which begins on a promising note, falters halfway, as most of the time is wasted on explaining the characters, rather than the movie's central theme. The film lacks detailing and logic goes for a toss, and most part of it is preachy, and the culmination of a forced climax almost kills the movie. The movie is a huge letdown, saved solely by Manoj Bajpayee, who single-handedly tries hard to rescue this poorly made espionage thriller, where Neeraj Pandey looks like a pale shadow of the master maker he was.
When Actor Grabbed Kajal Aggarwal's Waist during Shooting...Oops! Kajal Aggarwal who is on a winning streak is keen to continue it with her upcoming projects. The actress is working on an array of projects up her sleeve and one among them is the remake of 'Queen' in Tamil titled as 'Paris Paris'. It is helmed by Ramesh Aravind.
- Anushka goes to USA for 'THIS' reason...
- VJS - Shruti Haasan movie is based on Politics
- Raai Laxmi will make your jaws drop in her latest Red Bikini Photos - HOTTEST PHOTOS COLLECTION INSIDE
- Rakul Preet ignores Nithiin and never gives a damn - PHOTO PROOF INSIDE
- Will Trisha arrive as expected?
- Trisha does it for her own movie
- Kajal signs a deal for a Brand Endorsement
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker