What Is Good
- Army backdrop
- Action scenes
What Is Bad
- Forced climax
- No Logic
- Rakul Preet's character
As the officer with the devil may care attitude and guts, and with his powerful persona and voice, and that typical body language of an army man, the film completely belongs to Manoj Bajpayee. Sidhharth Malhotra has a long way to go in terms of acting, though he is apt in few sequences. Rakul Preet Singh, as the hacker plays an insignificant role, while veterans Naseeruddin Shah and Anupam Kher are adequate.
However, as his screenplay, which begins on a promising note, falters halfway, as most of the time is wasted on explaining the characters, rather than the movie's central theme. The film lacks detailing and logic goes for a toss, and most part of it is preachy, and the culmination of a forced climax almost kills the movie. The movie is a huge letdown, saved solely by Manoj Bajpayee, who single-handedly tries hard to rescue this poorly made espionage thriller, where Neeraj Pandey looks like a pale shadow of the master maker he was.
Producer reveals shocking facts on Tamanna Tamanna is one of those hottest babes in the industry who can make anyone go gaga over her hot body and sexy structure. Despite her sinking career with repeated flops, she signs lots of movies and she hopes to bounce back with her next project, 'Naa Nuvve'.
- Tamannaah's Bad Luck continues
- Rakul Preet shows off her Curves in Saree while shooting
- Raai Laxmi's Advice to 'XVIDEOS' Actor
- A Bikini Fest for Producer son - First Pooja Hegde, Now Kajal Aggarwal
- Uuuff.. Not Again... Sai Pallavi's Sex Thriller gets Delayed Once Again - What's the Reason?
- Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini