What Is Good
- Lead Pair
- Production values
What Is Bad
- Dragging screenplay
- Song placements
Nithiin, as usual, is his energetic self, as the hyperactive hero, and excels in the romantic sequences, as the poker-faced mischievous hero, and dances well in the songs. Megha Akash in her second Tollywood flick impresses conveying her emotions beautifully with her eyes, as well as playing the eye candy to perfection in songs, where she flaunts her thunder thighs in all its glory, oozing oomph. Naresh and Pragathi are typically cast Trivikram style, while Lissy Lakshmi makes a stunning supporting performance. Rao Ramesh is adequate.
Background score by Thaman is pleasant, and as he's on a winning spree with albums like Tholi Prema, he has yet again impressed with songs like Gha Gha Megha, Pedda Puli, Miami, and Vaaram are appealing. Natraj Subramaniam's cinematography is appealing, as it captures the stunning locales of US, as well the colorful songs in an aesthetically beautiful manner filling Chal Mohan Ranga with rich visuals. Debutant Krishna Chaitanya gets a solid start to his career, as he has received a perfect platform, with Powerstar Pawan Kalyan himself bankrolling his first movie, and Maatala Mantrikudu Trivikram Srinivas coming to his aid, to pen the script.
However, despite having a cute lead pair, and the universal theme of love, Krishna Chaitanya has failed to present an engaging screenplay, as the first half of Chal Mohan Ranga almost for most parts moves pointless without arriving at the actual plot, and brightens only with the interval twist, and the second half tries to salvage, with some focus on the conflict point, which is weak and routine. However, Megha Akash and Nithiin try to resurrect the movie with her cute chemistry, while veterans like Lissy and Rao Ramesh are cast in vital supporting roles enhancing the screenplay filled with deja vu moments all over.
The second half, despite picking up, yet again falls prey to predictability, and is filled with boring, routine scenes, that mar the screenplay of Chal Mohan Ranga, ultimately making it yet another routine romantic flick. All said, with Chal MohanRanga, Nithiin's search for that elusive hit continues, as the impact of the movie is highly damaged by the cliches and uninteresting, dragged screenplay.
From 'TRADITIONAL DRESS' to 'LACE BIKINI' - 'THIS' Model is Creating Noise on Social Media - HOTTEST EXPOSING PHOTOS Inside As we have reported earlier, these days anyone can be a celebrity. All you need to have is just a Social media account and a handsome amount of followers. One such model who gained immense popularity in a short span is Radhika Seth.
- Did Kajal Aggarwal just Triggered Sri Reddy Leaks
- Shruti Haasan in Chaos
- When Virat Kohli's wife Anushka was Killing in a Bikini... A Treat for Sore Eyes - Part 2 - 25 Bikini Photos
- The Director who spoke so Cheap about Tamanna now approaches Kajal Aggarwal
- Will Rakul Preet be back?
- "I can't take it anymore..." - Trisha
- Pooja lashes out
- Was Samantha forced to wear Low Hip Saree?
- Tamanna gets Third Part in 'HIT' Franchise... Joins hands with 50-Year-Old Virgin Hero!
- Keerthy Suresh misses the Date
- Love Life of Kiara breaks the Internet
- Tamanna wears Saree like 'This' in Public - Fan Harassed her - See Photos and VIDEO Inside
- A Mass scene and a Romantic scene for Mahesh Babu and Pooja Hegde
- Trisha's Hip Folds has increased the Views and it even got Trending... See for yourself