What Is Good
- Lead Pair
- Production values
What Is Bad
- Dragging screenplay
- Song placements
Nithiin, as usual, is his energetic self, as the hyperactive hero, and excels in the romantic sequences, as the poker-faced mischievous hero, and dances well in the songs. Megha Akash in her second Tollywood flick impresses conveying her emotions beautifully with her eyes, as well as playing the eye candy to perfection in songs, where she flaunts her thunder thighs in all its glory, oozing oomph. Naresh and Pragathi are typically cast Trivikram style, while Lissy Lakshmi makes a stunning supporting performance. Rao Ramesh is adequate.
Background score by Thaman is pleasant, and as he's on a winning spree with albums like Tholi Prema, he has yet again impressed with songs like Gha Gha Megha, Pedda Puli, Miami, and Vaaram are appealing. Natraj Subramaniam's cinematography is appealing, as it captures the stunning locales of US, as well the colorful songs in an aesthetically beautiful manner filling Chal Mohan Ranga with rich visuals. Debutant Krishna Chaitanya gets a solid start to his career, as he has received a perfect platform, with Powerstar Pawan Kalyan himself bankrolling his first movie, and Maatala Mantrikudu Trivikram Srinivas coming to his aid, to pen the script.
However, despite having a cute lead pair, and the universal theme of love, Krishna Chaitanya has failed to present an engaging screenplay, as the first half of Chal Mohan Ranga almost for most parts moves pointless without arriving at the actual plot, and brightens only with the interval twist, and the second half tries to salvage, with some focus on the conflict point, which is weak and routine. However, Megha Akash and Nithiin try to resurrect the movie with her cute chemistry, while veterans like Lissy and Rao Ramesh are cast in vital supporting roles enhancing the screenplay filled with deja vu moments all over.
The second half, despite picking up, yet again falls prey to predictability, and is filled with boring, routine scenes, that mar the screenplay of Chal Mohan Ranga, ultimately making it yet another routine romantic flick. All said, with Chal MohanRanga, Nithiin's search for that elusive hit continues, as the impact of the movie is highly damaged by the cliches and uninteresting, dragged screenplay.
Shruti gets 'Race Gurram' Hero! Stylish star Allu Arjun who had previously scored an average flick with Duvvada Jagannadham faced a huge roadblock in his career with his latest release Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India which lost more than 40 crores. The actor is now upset due to the failure and he is keen to bounce back with a hit project.
- Kasthuri pleads for an apology
- 'Kabali' actress accepts that she made compromises with producers
- Anjali proudly revealed her waistline in SIIMA Award show before everyone after losing weight - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Samantha's Expressions before whole Media and Press people SHOCKED everyone - MORE PHOTOS Inside
- Kajal Aggarwal's recent Transparent Saree exposure photos goes Viral - View all Photos!
- Tamanna once again exposes her Thundering Thighs during a Public event - 18 Hot Photos Inside
- Bigg Boss Kaushal hits a BIG JACKPOT - Do you Know?
- When Trisha was Kissed suddenly by a Surprise Guest... Photos Captured and you can see them!
- Got Married and now the 35-Year-Old Hot Actress goes 'MORE BOLD' - HOTTEST EXPOSURE Photos Inside
- Shruti Haasan sang on stage wearing a Black Transparent Revealing dress - Photos Inside
- Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks!
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD