What Is Good
- Arvind Swamy
- Baby Nainika
- Master Raghavan
What Is Bad
- Boring Screenplay
- Flat Comedy
Arvind Swamy as the arrogant and angry Bhaskar fits perfectly in his role, and while he excels in action scenes, he also gets his emotions right in the sentimental sequences and as the doting dad. He proves that he can be a crowd puller given a mass role as well. Amala Paul continues from where she left in Thiruttu Payale 2, and sizzles in songs, and performs well within the limited scope as the single young mother Vinitha. Baby Nainika has made a return to films post Theri, and just like her debut, the kid is made to be expressive throughout the movie, and she keeps the audience entertained with her antics. Soori tries hard to evoke laughs only to end delivering flat and trashy jokes. The rest of the cast including Siddique, Robo Shankar, Nikesha Patel, Nasser doesn't have much scope.
The Background score by Amresh is loud and jarring, while of his songs, none, including the forgettable title track appeal. Vijay Ulaganath's cinematography captures the songs well, and the movie doesn't have much scope for him being a mostly indoor movie. Gowrishankar's editing could have been better. Siddique, known for his comic capers like Friends and Engal Anna, which were remakes of his own Malayalam blockbusters, returns after a hiatus with yet another similar formula of Malayalam to Tamil remake, but this time around, he has opted to remake his Bhaskar The Rascal which was itself a mediocre product.
Right from the word go, Bhaskar Oru Rascal follows the stereotypical path, and with cliched sequences, fails to entertain. Besides Soori, Robo Shankar and the team trying to evoke laughs and mouthing crass one-liners that do not gel well with the screenplay, besides the badly placed songs, add to the troubles of Bhaskar. While Arvind Swamy and the two kids try to salvage some pride for Bhaskar Oru Rascal, the movie doesn't even have a pacy screenplay, and for the most part looks like a serial stuffed with bad jokes, ultimately ending as a joke on the viewer. All said, take a trip to visit Bhaskar Oru Rascal only if you don't have any other option.
KAJAL AGGARWAL - What Dress is 'THIS' you are wearing at AIRPORT before PUBLIC :: PHOTO PROOF INSIDE Kajal Aggarwal is definitely the topmost actress among the top league of actresses and she is having a handful of projects under her belt right now. She had a wonderful 2017 as all the movies of hers entered 100 Crores Club at the Box-Office.
- "This is why I do Glamour and Sexy roles..." - Anjali shows off
- 25 Latest Hot Photos of RAKUL PREET to make you Sweat and Drool over her
- Kajal turns to the Darker Side
- MEGA POWER STAR's SISTER just wears a Bra and Jeans, Exposes her Waist and goes for Shopping in Public - 10 HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Snake movie or B-Grade movie? Young Actor faces 'HEAT'
- OMG... Strapless and Sleeveless... TAMANNA SHOCKS IN A HOT COSTUME - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Oops... Alia Bhatt Dress goes 'DOWN' as her Boyfriend Ranbir was dragging her Behind the stage - 11 PHOTOS INSIDE
- Sunny arrives for Tamil Producer's Council President
- Bolly Thigh Beauty shows off her Hot Assets in Blue Dress - 12 Hot Photos Inside
- Earlier Actor squeezed Waist at shooting, Now, a fan misbehaves at the Airport as Kajal Aggarwal wore 'Such a Dress'
- Kiara Advani exposes her Cleavage again in a Latest Photoshoot and Tempts us - PHOTOS INSIDE
- 20th CENTURY FOX is Officially NO MORE... AVATAR, X-MEN, DEADPOOL, FANTASTIC FOUR and many more belong to DISNEY FRANCHISE now
- Uuuff... BIGGER and BAD RAGE... Shruti Haasan right now!
- AVENGERS: END GAME puts MARVEL PHASE 3 to an END - All 22 Movies will be called as 'THE INFINITY SAGA'