What Is Good
- Family Bonding
- Depth effects in Animation
- Perfect connection to the prequel
What Is Bad
- Some Curse Words may not suit the Children
- Without watching prequel you may not understand
Craig Nelson is hilarious with his punchlines, and his voiceover providing the necessary comic angle, with his Mr. Incredible act, while Holly Hunter as Elastigirl charms with the perfect characterization. However, it is Jack-Jack who completely owns the movie, with the comic antics having a huge impact. Even though it's just the voice over, the characters have understood the depth and have produced a flawless dubbing for the animation. It has been 14 years and with the rise of technology, we get better clarity over the characters too.
Background score by Michael Giacchino is mighty impressive, as it blends well with the heroic and comic nature of the screenplay, and provides sheer goosebumps at the right places, elevating the proceedings, while the cinematography Mahyar Abousaeddi and the animation effects deserve a special mention for presenting a visually appealing flick. Director Brad Bird, after making several other movies in various genres over the period of time, has made a return to the Incredibles franchise, after a huge gap of 14 years. That's a long break for a sequel to arrive, but Brad makes it completely worthy and makes use of the technological advancements over the past decade to perfection, as he presents a racy screenplay that perfectly balances fun, action and emotions. Incredibles 2 takes no time to get into the mode and takes on from where the first part had ended. The best part of Incredibles 2 is that despite the gap of more than a decade, the sequel stays fresh and offers the right dosage of entertainment.
Brad Bird interestingly presents the role reversal of Elastigirl and Mr. Incredible and utilizes it very well to portray outrageously hilarious scenes. The nemesis is also designed in such a way that he isn't cliched and the characterization is perfect, making it easy not just for the younger lot, but also the adult audience to find an instant connect with the movie, and with the hilarious one-liners, slapstick thrown in, Incredibles 2 is that humor fest one could watch umpteen times, without getting bored a single time, as not even a moment of the movie has a lag or an uninteresting proceeding. With perfect character sketches, high-end animation and technology deployed, and the perfect screenplay to keep the audience engaged, entertained while laughing their lungs out, Incredibles 2 is the perfect sequel from Brad Bird that is a must watch.
Hansika acted in such 'Sleazy' scenes Hansika Motwani is a popular south actress, known for her appearances predominantly in Telugu and Tamil films. She had started her career as a child artist in TV shows, and also starred as Hrithik Roshan's friend in Koi Mil Gaya.
- Keerthy Suresh slams Telugu heroes
- Latest clicks of Shruti will make you go on an instant vacation!
- A First time for Kajal Aggarwal
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- Keerthy's movie fetches HUGE in Telugu
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR'
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web
- Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks
- Shruti Haasan sang on stage wearing a Black Transparent outfit - Photos Inside
- Shriya goes 'MORE BOLD' - HOTTEST EXPOSURE Photos Inside
- When Trisha was Kissed suddenly by a Surprise Guest... Photos Proof Inside
- Bigg Boss Kaushal hits a BIG JACKPOT
- 18 Hot Photos of Tamanna exposing her thundering thighs at a public event