What Is Good
- Anupama Parameswaran
- Andrew's cinematography
What Is Bad
- Poor Screenplay. Predictable Scenes
- Sai Dharam Tej Acting
Sai Dharam Tej looks the same old self with his mannerisms and body language typically trying to ape Megastar and Powerstar, and his reactions in the romantic sequences are funny rather. Sai Dharam Tej is a disaster as his performance lacks conviction and so does his character. Anupama Parameswaran is cute and plays a similar role for the umpteenth time making it a cakewalk. The rest of the cast including Jayaprakash, Pavithra, Surekha are adequate.
With song placements acting as definite speed breakers, even more, annoying is the comedy track which doesn't generate laughs. Besides, the romantic track between Tej and Anupama doesn't click at all, as the scenes are poorly written and the whole memory loss and following episodes are beaten to death in numerous flicks of the past. With a dragging and predictable screenplay, that never keeps the viewers engaged, it's another disaster for Sai Dharam Tej as well as Karunakaran.
Pooja Hegde getting Pretty Busy The Bikini beauty Pooja Hegde of Duvvada Jagannadham fame was last seen in the peppy dance number Jigelu Rani in the movie Rangasthalam and is currently starring in a number of biggies in Tollywood. The actress is totally busy and is racing against the time.
- Kiara Slams Rumours
- Kajal Aggarwal with 'The HOT Hero' ??
- A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office for the Rural flick
- Keerthy Suresh's romance with 50-Year-Old Hero in Ukraine
- Director Praises Aadhi and Taapsee combo
- Young Filmmaker who is 'Hot' in Market gets Kajal !?!
- The Tamil Remake is just 50% completed...
- Do you Know? How much Rakul Preet was Paid for a Private Photoshoot?