What Is Good
- Few comedies
What Is Bad
- Arya is a Misfit
- Sayyesha's Character
- Slow Paced
- Forced Humor
Arya is his usual cool self and as the guy with memory loss, Is apt, and his body language is perfect, except for the emotional sequence in the end. Sayyeshaa is pretty and that's it, as she does nothing other than romancing Arya. Sampath is perfectly cast, while Satish and Karunakaran evoke laughter occasionally. Mukul Dev looks like a loud caricature.
Balamurali Balu's background score is loud and jarring while none of his songs pass the muster. Bally's cinematography is adequate while Prasanna GK's editing is poor, as the second half drags big time. Santhosh Jayakumar who had earlier directed hit movies iruttu arayil murattu kuthu and Hara Hara Mahadevaki which were marketed using their B Grade/ adult content and made in a crass manners, has come up this time with the remake of Telugu family entertainer Bhale bhale magadivoy.
However the director's pathetic making proves that his initial success was purely because of the titillating content and vulgar/double meaning dialogues and glam, and not on directorial abilities.
Santhosh Jayakumar's screenplay is no match for Maruthi's original as his first half moves at a decent pace with few laughs while his second half drags big time with uninteresting scenes and flat comedy track. Sayyeshaa is a mere eye-candy and is unimpressed while Arya gives a deadpan expression throughout. On the other hand even the one-liners by Satish and Karunakaran fall flat as they're poorly written exposing the director's inability to write clean comedy.
The second half of Ghajinikanth is pathetic with Mukul Dev and Arya continuously troubling audience with their deadpan expressions and with poor song placements and an incoherent screenplay adding to the woes, Ghajinikanth ends up as a pathetic remake of a fun entertainer. All said, Ghajinikanth is yet another disaster for Arya and proves Santhosh Jayakumar is apt only for adult content flicks.
Kajal Aggarwal's complete Saree Feast for your eyes - 20 Photos Inside Kajal Aggarwal is clearly in the game right now as her recent releases are huge Blockbusters. The actress, however, is patient and never signed any new projects. Currently, she works for 'Paris Paris' and 'Awe'. Both the movies are in various stages of production.
- "Those aren't FAKE.. They are real..." - Samantha's Photos Inside
- Priyanka Chopra TROLLED for HYPOCRISY
- Trisha to join hands with 'Controversy' Hero
- CAUGHT RED HANDED - Rajini's Son-In-Law Actor Dhanush ENJOYING with NAYANTARA, TRISHA, SHRIYA - PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- '2.O' makes a new record in Tamil Cinema
- Raashi Khanna shooting cancelled - 12 Lakhs compensation 'PAID'
- Can Anjali bring some luck?
- LEAKED HANSIKA PHOTOS are now HEADLINES IN TAMIL NEWS CHANNELS
- Bollywood hero scores big!
- What Kind of Skirt are you wearing Rakul Preet ?? Netizens Target once again! PHOTOS INSIDE
- Deepika Padukone goes BOLD for XXX - Photos Inside
- Acclaimed film maker blames Kajal Aggarwal for not signing his movie
- Anushka pulls down from Lady Superstar and she will romance with Megastar
- Tamanna openly says, SHE CAN'T ACT SHAMELESS LIKE KAJAL ON SUCH SCENES