What Is Good
- Few comedies
What Is Bad
- Arya is a Misfit
- Sayyesha's Character
- Slow Paced
- Forced Humor
Arya is his usual cool self and as the guy with memory loss, Is apt, and his body language is perfect, except for the emotional sequence in the end. Sayyeshaa is pretty and that's it, as she does nothing other than romancing Arya. Sampath is perfectly cast, while Satish and Karunakaran evoke laughter occasionally. Mukul Dev looks like a loud caricature.
Balamurali Balu's background score is loud and jarring while none of his songs pass the muster. Bally's cinematography is adequate while Prasanna GK's editing is poor, as the second half drags big time. Santhosh Jayakumar who had earlier directed hit movies iruttu arayil murattu kuthu and Hara Hara Mahadevaki which were marketed using their B Grade/ adult content and made in a crass manners, has come up this time with the remake of Telugu family entertainer Bhale bhale magadivoy.
However the director's pathetic making proves that his initial success was purely because of the titillating content and vulgar/double meaning dialogues and glam, and not on directorial abilities.
Santhosh Jayakumar's screenplay is no match for Maruthi's original as his first half moves at a decent pace with few laughs while his second half drags big time with uninteresting scenes and flat comedy track. Sayyeshaa is a mere eye-candy and is unimpressed while Arya gives a deadpan expression throughout. On the other hand even the one-liners by Satish and Karunakaran fall flat as they're poorly written exposing the director's inability to write clean comedy.
The second half of Ghajinikanth is pathetic with Mukul Dev and Arya continuously troubling audience with their deadpan expressions and with poor song placements and an incoherent screenplay adding to the woes, Ghajinikanth ends up as a pathetic remake of a fun entertainer. All said, Ghajinikanth is yet another disaster for Arya and proves Santhosh Jayakumar is apt only for adult content flicks.
A Hot Item number in Kajal Aggarwal's next under Teja direction The north beauty Payal Rajput had turned the heat on with her bold and hot performance as the lust-filled anti-heroine role in the recently released blockbuster movie RX 100, costarring Karthikeya and directed by debutant Ajay Bhupathi.
- Will Kajal give her nod to pair with 'HIM' under a BOLD DIRECTOR??
- Sensuous hottie opens up!
- Okay... Seriously... What are you wearing Keerthy Suresh? She SHOCKS her Fans...
- Trisha's next reaches finishing stage!
- ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ?
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla