What Is Good
- Few comedies
What Is Bad
- Arya is a Misfit
- Sayyesha's Character
- Slow Paced
- Forced Humor
Arya is his usual cool self and as the guy with memory loss, Is apt, and his body language is perfect, except for the emotional sequence in the end. Sayyeshaa is pretty and that's it, as she does nothing other than romancing Arya. Sampath is perfectly cast, while Satish and Karunakaran evoke laughter occasionally. Mukul Dev looks like a loud caricature.
Balamurali Balu's background score is loud and jarring while none of his songs pass the muster. Bally's cinematography is adequate while Prasanna GK's editing is poor, as the second half drags big time. Santhosh Jayakumar who had earlier directed hit movies iruttu arayil murattu kuthu and Hara Hara Mahadevaki which were marketed using their B Grade/ adult content and made in a crass manners, has come up this time with the remake of Telugu family entertainer Bhale bhale magadivoy.
However the director's pathetic making proves that his initial success was purely because of the titillating content and vulgar/double meaning dialogues and glam, and not on directorial abilities.
Santhosh Jayakumar's screenplay is no match for Maruthi's original as his first half moves at a decent pace with few laughs while his second half drags big time with uninteresting scenes and flat comedy track. Sayyeshaa is a mere eye-candy and is unimpressed while Arya gives a deadpan expression throughout. On the other hand even the one-liners by Satish and Karunakaran fall flat as they're poorly written exposing the director's inability to write clean comedy.
The second half of Ghajinikanth is pathetic with Mukul Dev and Arya continuously troubling audience with their deadpan expressions and with poor song placements and an incoherent screenplay adding to the woes, Ghajinikanth ends up as a pathetic remake of a fun entertainer. All said, Ghajinikanth is yet another disaster for Arya and proves Santhosh Jayakumar is apt only for adult content flicks.
Kajal Aggarwal gets the Hot Hero The milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal, whose career faced a brief lull in 2015-16, with her being criticized for her looks as well, made a strong comeback since 2017, starring in biggies and scoring hits like Khaidi No 150, Vivegam, Nene Raju Nene Mantri and this year's Awe.
- Kiara lashes out at Rumours
- Pooja Hegde is just getting busy
- Keerthy Suresh is preferring senior actors
- Regina turns a Bar Dancer
- Chay and Nidhi's movie was a copy?
- First Shruti Haasan, Now... !?!
- Whaa..tt...? TRISHA'S NUDE SCENE shot for '96' ??
- Earlier, Hero squeezed Kajal Aggarwal waist and now Cinematographer Kissed and Hugged - KAJAL ACCEPTS SUCH ??
- Chota K Naidu Hugged Kajal around waist and Kissed her before whole crowd - PHOTOS INSIDE
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Do you know the most earning Indian Heroine? It's not Deepika Padukone or Priyanka Chopra...
- Dusky Sandalwood Beauty TROLLS all Heroes
- Homely Beauty Upset over her HOT PHOTOS LEAK - LEAKED PHOTOS INSIDE