What Is Good
- Few comedies
What Is Bad
- Arya is a Misfit
- Sayyesha's Character
- Slow Paced
- Forced Humor
Arya is his usual cool self and as the guy with memory loss, Is apt, and his body language is perfect, except for the emotional sequence in the end. Sayyeshaa is pretty and that's it, as she does nothing other than romancing Arya. Sampath is perfectly cast, while Satish and Karunakaran evoke laughter occasionally. Mukul Dev looks like a loud caricature.
Balamurali Balu's background score is loud and jarring while none of his songs pass the muster. Bally's cinematography is adequate while Prasanna GK's editing is poor, as the second half drags big time. Santhosh Jayakumar who had earlier directed hit movies iruttu arayil murattu kuthu and Hara Hara Mahadevaki which were marketed using their B Grade/ adult content and made in a crass manners, has come up this time with the remake of Telugu family entertainer Bhale bhale magadivoy.
However the director's pathetic making proves that his initial success was purely because of the titillating content and vulgar/double meaning dialogues and glam, and not on directorial abilities.
Santhosh Jayakumar's screenplay is no match for Maruthi's original as his first half moves at a decent pace with few laughs while his second half drags big time with uninteresting scenes and flat comedy track. Sayyeshaa is a mere eye-candy and is unimpressed while Arya gives a deadpan expression throughout. On the other hand even the one-liners by Satish and Karunakaran fall flat as they're poorly written exposing the director's inability to write clean comedy.
The second half of Ghajinikanth is pathetic with Mukul Dev and Arya continuously troubling audience with their deadpan expressions and with poor song placements and an incoherent screenplay adding to the woes, Ghajinikanth ends up as a pathetic remake of a fun entertainer. All said, Ghajinikanth is yet another disaster for Arya and proves Santhosh Jayakumar is apt only for adult content flicks.
Rana and Trisha 'TOGETHER' Again Tollywood has become the new haven of Biopics and historical flicks, as post the success of Baahubali, we witnessed Balakrishna coming up with Gautamiputra Satakarni directed by Krish as his prestigious 100th flick and striking gold, and many makers beginning to work on historical movies and Biopics.
- 35 Latest Photoshoot Photos of Tamanna in Saree will make your Jaws Drop !!
- Keerthi Suresh is 'Chick' ??
- Kriti was spotted in a Saree and was cuddling a Puppy - 'Adorable' Photos Inside
- Producer reveals shocking facts on Tamanna
- Tamannaah's Bad Luck continues
- Rakul Preet shows off her Curves in Saree while shooting
- Raai Laxmi's Advice to 'XVIDEOS' Actor
- A Bikini Fest for Producer son - First Pooja Hegde, Now Kajal Aggarwal
- Uuuff.. Not Again... Sai Pallavi's Sex Thriller gets Delayed Once Again - What's the Reason?
- Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails