What Is Good
- Nithiin-Raashi Khanna chemistry
- Mickey J Meyer songs
- Rajendra Prasad
What Is Bad
- Song placement
- Slow screenplay
- Preachy dialogues
Nithiin works as a designer in Chandigarh, and he gets introduced to Raashi Khanna who works at a coffee shop. As they fall for each other, they express their love to their families, following which we are introduced to their diametrically opposite families, lead by Rajendra Prasad - Jayasudha and the rich Prakashraj. How the contrasting families get to settle down agreeing on the marriage and despite conflicts, finally conduct the marriage of Nithiin and Raashi Khanna in a grand manner, by understanding and valuing traditions is what Srinivasa Kalyanam is all about.
Nithiin is his usual energetic self and as a family hero typically fits in, getting his act right in conveying emotions in a subtle manner. Raashi Khanna is gorgeous and gets her expressions right, and continues from where she left in Tholi Prema. Veterans Prakashraj and Rajendra Prasad are impressive in their supporting roles, while Jayasudha does a cakewalk in a role tailor-made for her.
The rest of the case including Nandita Swetha and Vidyullekha are adequate. The rest of the cast have done justice to their roles and they are fit. Nithiin has come a long way since his array of flops and has changed his body language and attitude on-screen. Raashi Khanna hit the right notes and is a saving grace.
Background score by Mickey J Meyer is soothing, while of his songs, Kalyanam Vaibhogam, Ithadena, and Modaloudam are hum-worthy. Cinematography by Sameer Reddy captures the colorful visuals perfectly, presenting a real wedding setup before the audience. Editing by Madhu could have been better as the first half moves at a snail pace. Post the success of Shatamanam Bhavathi, director Satish Vegesna is back with yet another family entertainer, this time revolving around the theme of marriages, after last time exploring family unity through an old age couple. This time he's got an impressive star cast but takes time to get into the plot, and the romance track between Raashi Khanna and Nithiin looks forced and artificial while Nandita Swetha is wasted.
The first half of Srinivasa Kalyanam takes
INSIDE TALK: Nagarjuna, Nani starrer 'DEVDAS' is a CLEAR WINNER One of the most anticipated projects of Tollywood this month happens to be the crazy multistarrer flick Devadas, directed by Sriram Aditya of Shamantakamani, Bhale Manchi Roju fame and starring King Nagarjuna and Natural Star Nani in lead roles.
- Kajal Aggarwal's ONLY CONDITION to act in Sanitary Napkin Ad
- The 35-Year-Old Brahmin Beauty set to score on action!
- Lady Super Star all set to enter Wedlock
- Whaa..tt.. The Heck... Is this 'ARJUN REDDY' ?? Tamil Version is just....
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to Sizzle
- OMG... Can you Believe ?? This is TAMANNA in a BIKINI...
- Oops! moment for Tamanna during a Reality TV Show and Cameras caught it Red-Handed
- 'Attarintiki Daredi' Remake getting Ruined with a Flop Hero
- Slender waist beauty demanding huge!
- Whaa..tt...? Nayantara gets Married to her Boyfriend in Amritsar Golden Temple
- Kajal Aggarwal takes a dip in Swimming Pool and holds her breath for 'THIS' movie
- WooHoo... BIGGIE coming on Diwali itself instead of Christmas Weekend
- Nithya Menen grabs a Biggie
- Unseen Hot Photos of Pooja Hegde in Various Doggy Styles - All Pics Inside