What Is Good
- Nithiin-Raashi Khanna chemistry
- Mickey J Meyer songs
- Rajendra Prasad
What Is Bad
- Song placement
- Slow screenplay
- Preachy dialogues
Nithiin works as a designer in Chandigarh, and he gets introduced to Raashi Khanna who works at a coffee shop. As they fall for each other, they express their love to their families, following which we are introduced to their diametrically opposite families, lead by Rajendra Prasad - Jayasudha and the rich Prakashraj. How the contrasting families get to settle down agreeing on the marriage and despite conflicts, finally conduct the marriage of Nithiin and Raashi Khanna in a grand manner, by understanding and valuing traditions is what Srinivasa Kalyanam is all about.
Nithiin is his usual energetic self and as a family hero typically fits in, getting his act right in conveying emotions in a subtle manner. Raashi Khanna is gorgeous and gets her expressions right, and continues from where she left in Tholi Prema. Veterans Prakashraj and Rajendra Prasad are impressive in their supporting roles, while Jayasudha does a cakewalk in a role tailor-made for her.
The rest of the case including Nandita Swetha and Vidyullekha are adequate. The rest of the cast have done justice to their roles and they are fit. Nithiin has come a long way since his array of flops and has changed his body language and attitude on-screen. Raashi Khanna hit the right notes and is a saving grace.
Background score by Mickey J Meyer is soothing, while of his songs, Kalyanam Vaibhogam, Ithadena, and Modaloudam are hum-worthy. Cinematography by Sameer Reddy captures the colorful visuals perfectly, presenting a real wedding setup before the audience. Editing by Madhu could have been better as the first half moves at a snail pace. Post the success of Shatamanam Bhavathi, director Satish Vegesna is back with yet another family entertainer, this time revolving around the theme of marriages, after last time exploring family unity through an old age couple. This time he's got an impressive star cast but takes time to get into the plot, and the romance track between Raashi Khanna and Nithiin looks forced and artificial while Nandita Swetha is wasted.
The first half of Srinivasa Kalyanam takes
These Latest clicks of Adah Sharma exposing her curves will tempt your mood The pretty Adah Sharma, who had previously featured in few Tamil ad films like Joy Alukkas ad with Madhavan, and even the recent Nescafe sunrise Tamil commercial, had her tryst with Tamil cinema for the first time in the form of a special appearance in a song in Simbu starrer 2016 flick Idhu Namma Aalu.
- Raashi Khanna gets 'SUCH A HUGE SHOCK' from Tamil Hero
- Is Trisha getting so Low-Level for Offers?
- Kajal Aggarwal surprised everyone with 'Saree' at the shooting spot
- When a Telangana Farmer kept Kajal Aggarwal Cut-Out to keep Crops alive...
- How to eliminate caste system? Probs for Kamal Haasan
- Is #MeToo just a fashion?
- Indian Cricketer to 'MARRY HER' ??
- Ouch! Kajal faces heat from 'BACK'
- Married, still grabbing attention among Paparazzi
- After 'Businessman', Director gets Kajal Aggarwal again
- 5 Photos of MODEL VAISHNAVI which will tempt you
- Kajal Aggarwal speaks about making passionate romance with 64-Years-Old Lip-Lock actor
- Have you checked these compilation of Jahnvi's Hot Stills?
- Rakul raises the heat