What Is Good
- Jason Statham
- Second Half
- Sound Effects
What Is Bad
- Takes time to enter into the core plot
- Shades of Jaws
Jason Statham is his usual self, performing action sequences with elan, while his team, comprising Cliff Curtis, Ruby Rose and Li Bingbing provide the necessary comic relief as well as play their parts perfectly in increasing the scare impact of the shark. The rest of the cast including Jessica McNamee and Rainn Wilson are adequate.
The Meg has the added highlight of having an action hero like Jason Statham at the helm of affairs fighting the shark this time, and the action hero's antics and agility are perfectly utilized to make his rescue acts believable.
While the first half takes its time to get into the core plot, the second half skyrocketed at a brisk pace, and with interesting twists and action episodes, director Jon Turteltaub and Statham make Sure The Meg is the perfect weekend popcorn entertainer.
Amyra grabs a Biggie! The beautiful Amyra Dastur, who had made her film debut with the 2015 hit psychological thriller Anegan directed by KV Anand and Costarring Dhanush, later went on to venture into Bollywood, and though she oozed oomph in skimpy two-piece bikinis on debut in Mr. X opposite Emraan Hashmi, the movie bombed.
- 'Baahubali The Conclusion' FAILS in China
- Producers think Rakul demands too much
- Keerthy Suresh says NO to Jayalalitha
- Fans can get ready for spicy glam show from Kajal
- 'Aravinda Sametha' will entirely be on Rayalaseema backdrop
- Samantha shocking confessions on Casting Couch
- Actress of the Decade ?? Fans started to Troll
- 'Mohini' bombs and Trisha upset!
- Sayyeshaa is the topmost actress in Tamil cinema
- Kajal said OK for such a movie?
- The Hottest Boyfriend and Girlfriend 'Couples' are spotted in the USA - Photos Inside
- Hansika's DOUBLE MAST - Getting Back with EX Boy friend and Lucky Director
- Hansika sweating at the Gym to shred some Kilos
- Tamanna accepts Bathing Soap tvc as she runs out of chances !?!