What Is Good
- Vijay Deverakonda
- Rashmika Mandanna
- Gopi Sunder music
- Romantic episodes
- Twists in screenplay
What Is Bad
- Song placements
- Predictability in few sequences
Govind (Vijay Deverakonda) works as a professor in a college, and he falls for Geetha (Rashmika Mandanna). Govind tries hard to make Geetha fall in love, and soon the couple is involved in the works of their family wedding, during which an unfortunate event leads to a misunderstanding between them. The misunderstandings widen and slowly get solved, but again start coming, as Geetha doesn't believe Govind. Was Govind finally able to convince Geetha and win her love is what Geetha Govindam is all about.
Vijay Deverakonda is in top form as the innocent faced Govind, who gets into some trouble every time he tries to woo Geetha, and as the college lecturer desperate to win love, he impresses with his antics. Sandalwood beauty Rashmika is cute and is a perfect mix of performance and glam, as she emotes perfectly, as the dominant Geetha, and looks too good on screen. Naga Babu and Subbaraju play fine supporting roles, while the rest of the cast including Rahul Ramakrishna are adequate.
Background score by Gopi Sunder is soothing, while of his songs, Inkem Kavale, Venti Yenti and What the life songs are hum-worthy. Cinematographer Manikandan does a fine job, as he makes sure Geetha Govindam looks colorful, and captures every frame aesthetically. Marthand K Venkatesh's tight editing makes sure there's never a dull moment in the screenplay.
Director Parasuram makes a return to silver screen after an year, with his family romantic entertainer Geetha Govindam, and this time around he has a very cute and most wanted lead pair helping him. Geetha Govindam is a typical romantic entertainer of a boy wanting to make his girl fall in love, getting entangled in situations leading to misunderstandings, and ultimately winning her love.
Parasuram makes it interesting with cute moments in the tale though the plot is routine, The first half moves at a brisk pace with the characters getting established, and with some fun moments, generating genuine laughs. The second half, with beautiful songs and twists set
Parasuram makes Venkatesh's love-hate-love story work well on screen utilizing the chemistry of the lead pair to the core, while also ensuring that there's never a dull moment in this entertainer, placing the right mix of emotions, love, and twists at hum-worthy places, ultimately making Geetha Govindam, a good entertainer for the week to rejoice.
Kajal Aggarwal spotted in a Sports Bra at the Shooting Spot - Photo Proof Inside Kajal Aggarwal is a clear professional who has been in the industry for more than 14 years. She is still the topmost actress among the top league of actresses. She clearly knows to be choosy in her movies and she easily scores Hits and Blockbusters.
- Milky Babe's Latest Hot Photos in Black Dress will make your heart skip a beat - View all Pics
- Shriya unhappy with Costume Designer for her 'Revealing' Clothes
- Nithya Menen grabs a Biggie
- A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie?
- Another Rape scene for Trisha?
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- When a Fan gave a Flying Kiss to Rashmika and Proposed her before whole Crowd - 18 Photos Inside
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Unseen Hot Photos of Pooja Hegde in Various Doggy Styles - All Pics Inside
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Shruti Haasan HOT SHOW in London - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal is Wife of a 57-Year-Old Man