What Is Good
- Naga Shourya
- Production Values
What Is Bad
- Crass Comedy
- Poor Acting
The movie moves at a very slow pace and the comedy is also crass and filled with gross double entendres. The second half also fails without interesting episodes and with uninspiring performances by the heroines Kashmira Pardeshi and Yamini Bhaskar, and poor music and editing, Narthanasala doesn't have anything to appeal to audience or keep them engaged.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director