What Is Good
- Natural Performances
- Rana Daggubati for backing up
What Is Bad
- Documentary Feel
Music by Sweekar Agasthi is heart melting while cinematography by Varun and Aditya captures the essence of village life beautifully and naturally. Editing by Ravi Teja is taut. The movie is shot in sync sound and that gives the movie an extra edge. Definitely, the music will grow on us and the BGM is top-notch. Even a small mood of the movie is elevated to a whole new level.
Editing is crisp and the movie doesn't have any hush-hush cuts. And for those who don't know around 80 people are real villagers who have acted as junior artists in the movie. The makers have extracted lovely performances from them. The locations are also rustic and wonderful. Hats off to Rana Daggubati for backing a small movie like this as it has no star value. If such good movies get a solid backup, Telugu films will be reaching higher levels.
Tamanna gearing up for a Grand sequence It's a known fact that Megastar Chiranjeevi had been busy shooting for his historical biggie Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy directed by commercial mass movie maker Surender Reddy, and bankrolled by mega Powerstar Ramcharan in his Konidela Productions.
- Is she going to be Young Sivagami in 'Baahubali' ??
- 'Sailaja Reddy Alludu' recovered 70% so far - Can it make profits?
- Nothing works for Star Son
- Shruti Haasan's Ex-Boyfriend is the Boldest one!
- Nayantara in an Unseen avatar
- VIjay Deverakonda's Political Thriller runs into Controversy
- LEAKED !! Vijay spotted Intimate with a Foreign Girl
- Rakul Preet's PRIVATE Work Out in Gym is going VIRAL
- No Shy Anymore - Shruti Haasan gets 'CLOSE' with Boyfriend...
- "Kajal Aggarwal really went TOPLESS for 'THAT' shoot..." - Camera Man reveals Secret
- Kajal Aggarwal's ONLY CONDITION to act in Sanitary Napkin Ad
- Rakul Preet says NO to 'White Costumes' as it creates embarrassment
- Oops! moment for Tamanna during a Reality TV Show and Cameras caught it Red-Handed
- Lady Super Star all set to enter Wedlock