What Is Good
- Natural Performances
- Rana Daggubati for backing up
What Is Bad
- Documentary Feel
Music by Sweekar Agasthi is heart melting while cinematography by Varun and Aditya captures the essence of village life beautifully and naturally. Editing by Ravi Teja is taut. The movie is shot in sync sound and that gives the movie an extra edge. Definitely, the music will grow on us and the BGM is top-notch. Even a small mood of the movie is elevated to a whole new level.
Editing is crisp and the movie doesn't have any hush-hush cuts. And for those who don't know around 80 people are real villagers who have acted as junior artists in the movie. The makers have extracted lovely performances from them. The locations are also rustic and wonderful. Hats off to Rana Daggubati for backing a small movie like this as it has no star value. If such good movies get a solid backup, Telugu films will be reaching higher levels.
A generous act from VD Tollywood's young sensation Vijay Deverakonda of Arjun Reddy and Pellichoopulu fame has been known for his unique attitude, and typical outspoken personality, and the way he presents himself in public appearances with quirky outfits and fan-friendly behavior.
- Tamanna and Hansika in Sri Leaks !?!
- Can you guess how much Rakul Preet was Paid for a Photoshoot?
- The Tamil Remake is half way done
- Director Praises Aadhi and Taapsee
- Kajal Aggarwal gets the Hot Hero
- Kiara lashes out at Rumours
- Pooja Hegde is just getting busy
- Keerthy Suresh is preferring senior actors
- Regina turns a Bar Dancer
- Chay and Nidhi's movie was a copy?
- First Shruti Haasan, Now... !?!
- Whaa..tt...? TRISHA'S NUDE SCENE shot for '96' ??
- Earlier, Hero squeezed Kajal Aggarwal waist and now Cinematographer Kissed and Hugged - KAJAL ACCEPTS SUCH ??
- Chota K Naidu Hugged Kajal around waist and Kissed her before whole crowd - PHOTOS INSIDE