What Is Good
- Mammotty Realistic Aura Presence of YSR
- Journey of common man to be politician
- Journey of politician to be leader and a good one
- Story Plot and Sub Plots
- Background Music
- Music Overall
- Benchmark Cinematography for this genre
- Soulful Dialogues
- Production Values
- Honest Story Telling by Director
- Movie that people can relate their anger agony pain and struggle
- Set bench mark of visuals plot cinematography honest story telling in a realistic way of a common man who have had become leader of people by heart
What Is Bad
- Nothing but you not watching it. Book your tickets today.
Yatra begins with YSR promising daughter of a politician and then he begins political activities, and he starts learning public problems. He announces padayatra, gets unconscious during it, and inspired by his father's words, again goes, succeeds and wins 2004 elections. YSR takes oath as CM, and the movie ends with a glimpse of real visuals of YSR death and YS Jagan speech.
Megastar Mammootty is impressive as YS Rajasekhara Reddy, as he brings alive the lost leader on silver screens, and his perfect dubbing and mouthing of powerful dialogues and his vibrant persona instantly connect the character to the audience. Suhasini as Sabitha Indra Reddy is aptly cast and the veteran proves her potential, and Jagapathi Babu as Raja Reddy delivers a subtle performance. Anasuya is adequate while Rao Ramesh is cast in a role that utilizes him well. The rest of the cast including Sachin Khadekar, Posani, Ashrita is adequate.
K's background score is stunning, and of the songs, Samara Shankam and Rajanna Ninnapagalara are goosebumps numbers that evoke a sense of pride for the audience. Sathyan Sooryan's cinematography is impressive and the visuals match the tone of the period the movie is set in, and presents YSR in all glory. Sreekar Prasad's taut editing makes sure Yatra is engaging.
After proving his potential with a horror comedy genre, director Mahi V Raghav has returned this time with the biopic of one of the greatest leaders Andhra Pradesh has ever produced and has presented him in an inspiring and impressive way powered by Mammotty's impeccable screen presence and command over dialogues and body language, and his massy presence guarantees goosebumps for followers of the leader. Mammootty has been brilliant on screen... cinematography, Background Music, Dialogue and the time of which the dialogues being delivered has been literally revealing legend YSR. The first half moves in a decent pace establishing the conflict point, and the second half is full of goosebumps moments with the journey, and the songs come as value additions. With a clean and entertaining screenplay sans lags, Yatra is a well-made biopic that stands tall. WATCH IT TO KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A LEADER & a GOOD ONE.
Kajal Dress was 'TORN' and it created 'Oops' while shooting... MORE PHOTOS INSIDE Kajal Aggarwal is just on a new high as her recent projects are tasting repeated success. The actress who had a dream run in the year 2017 continued the same in 2018 too. However, more than her success rate it is her costumes which grabs more attention.
- Netizens Troll Tamanna
- Malvika Sharma is now focusing on...
- Raashi Khanna in 'LOVE' with a Cricketer
- Rakul strikes a balance between 'The Two'
- Actor in Drunken state Squeezes Kajal Aggarwal's Waist 'FOR REAL' - PROOF INSIDE
- Hansika finds solace in Darkness
- PIC TALK - Keerthy and Shriya together!
- Throwback: When Shruti was too close wiht her Boyfriend Michael... Photo Inside
- LEAKED: KAJAL AGGARWAL 'INTIMATE' VIDEO with 'THIS' HERO...
- Kajal says NO to 'Chandramukhi' Director
- When 'Queens' Tamanna and Kajal came together on the stage... 19 Photos Inside
- Malvika Sharma reveals she was not ready to work with Ravi Teja
- Shruti to enter TV just like her Dad?
- Nayantara's lover drools on Rakul Preet