What Is Good
- Rakul Preet
- Visuals and cinematography
- Harris Jayaraj
- First half
What Is Bad
- Second half
- Dragging screenplay
- Cliched scenes
After last seen as a rural mass hero in the family entertainer Kadaikutty Singam directed by Pandiraj, rising star Karthi is back on screen this time in an uber-stylish avatar in debutant Rajath Ravishankar directorial Dev. Here's team AP Herald's exclusive first on net Dev review.
The adventurous youngster Dev (Karthi), gets to know Meghna (Rakul Preet Singh) and falls for her. Whether the bold and independent Meghna and the cool and fun loving Dev's lives merge and was he able to find the purpose of his life and succeed in the journey of life is what Dev is all about.
Karthi is energetic and reminds of Paiya days while also performing emotional episodes and excelling in action perfectly. Rakul Preet Singh is gorgeous and plays the character of a bold babe well. veterans Ramya Krishnan and Prakashraj are superb in supporting roles while the rest of the cast including Amrutha Srinivasan and Karthik are adequate. Rakul Preet has got a solid role as a female lead and she has justified her part to perfection. She has proved that she is not just a glam doll anymore.
Harris Jayaraj gives a stunning BGM and his songs Anangae and Oru Nooru Murai standout. Velraj's cinematography makes Dev a colorful entertainer and Ruben's editing is taut except for second half. The VFX shots are the biggest drawback of the movie. Songs and performances are good. Many practical issues concluded in a filmy way. Nowhere the film takes itself seriously. Visuals are rich if you get rid of the VFX shots. Technically, the movie is solid.
Debutant Rajath Ravishankar comes with a huge and impressive star cast and with a promising plot. While the first half of the movie is driven by cute moments and adventure episodes portraying Karthi
Pooja Hegde fails to grab another Tamil Biggie Pooja Hegde, who had made her debut with Tamil movie Mugamoodi, had later ventured into Tollywood with movies like Oka Laila Kosam and Mukunda, and into Bollywood with Mohenjodaro opposite Hrithik Roshan all of which failed, earning her a flop heroine tag.
- Samantha thrown to Shame as Bikini Scene without any Cuts was shown on Small Screen
- Nidhhi finally breaks the ice and opens on her relation with Indian Cricket Player
- Trisha's Old Hot Movie which is in the Shelves for a long time is gearing up for a release now!
- Ileana prefers to work more on Tolly
- Kriti Kharbanda Hot Photos from her Beach Vacay go Viral
- These Latest Photos of Nazriya Nazim Prove she is married but still Seductive
- 14 Hot Photos of Trisha from Shooting Spot where she flaunts her Hot Waist Curves
- Tamanna has done Bikini in 'Action' - Director reveals Hot Secrets!