What Is Good
- Background score
- Production values
What Is Bad
- Flashback episodes
- Routine emotions
- Second half
Nandamuri Kalyan Ram who had a disastrous 2018 with two releases with two milky babes Tamannaah and Kajal Aggarwal with Naa Nuvve and MLA Manchi Lakshanalunna abbayi both of which failed is back on screen with an action thriller 118 Directed by KV Guhan. Here's team AP Herald's exclusive first on net 118 review.
Kalyan Ram's life proceeds well as he's having love with Shalini Pandey and everything's going smoothly until one day he gets visuals of a girl dying and it happens to be Nivetha Thomas. Why did Nivetha Thomas come in his dream, is she a real girl, was Kalyan Ram able to resolve the mystery behind her existence and on who killed her is what the thrilling 118 is all about.
Kalyan Ram is good as he has emoted and acted well compared to his previous outings and the lead actresses Shalini Pandey and Nivetha Thomas perform impressively with the latter making an impact despite being a smaller role. The rest of the cast including Nasser are adequate. The movie rides mainly on these three characters. The casting has been perfect and that is a real big asset for the movie. Kalyan Ram has emoted pretty well. As this is a different genre, even his body language speaks a lot.
Background score by Shekar Chandra is loud and jarring and none of his songs are hum-worthy. Cinematography by KV Guhan himself is impressive presenting stunning visuals and scintillating action episodes. Editing by Tammiraju must have been sharp. The production values are rich. Background score is too good. But KV Guhan could have focused more while writing the flashback portions as it is not gripping. We have seen this routine emotional story 'n' number of times. Also, in the name of clues, he has attempted
Director KV Guhan has taken up an interesting and intense theme for his debut Tollywood directorial movie and has received ample support from Kalyan Ram and Nivetha Thomas but his screenplay isn't consistent. While the first half moves at a good pace establishing the thrills and suspense the second half takes a beating with drags and unwanted sequences which get extended. All the songs are speed breakers and with great visuals and some neat acting by Nivetha Thomas, 118 ends as an average movie that can be watched once for the suspense angle.
A Director Cheated Anushka 'BIG'.... Anushka Shetty was last seen with 'Bhaagamathie'. The movie is a huge hit and it was a profitable venture too. But, even after that success, Anushka was nowhere to be found and she never signed any dotted line. She kept herself busy with gym and workouts.
- PLASTIC SURGERY made Samantha a DOLL - Can't Believe? Check these PHOTOS PROOF
- Kajal Aggarwal to act in a Soft Porn Sunny Leone Movie !!!
- Geetha Govindam will speak Tamil
- Showing Inner Wear is the New Trend? Actresses setting wrong examples for Girls !!
- Kajal Aggarwal's White Transparent Dress Photos go Viral - Hot Photos Inside
- Samantha angry with her gym master...
- Shruti Haasan is HAPPY for 'NOT ACTING'...
- Kajal turns her BACK to 'THAT' Director
- Kajal Aggarwal demands 1 Million just to show her hotness for an Online Shopping Website
- Kajal Aggarwal's Transparent Top EXPOSED her Inner Beauty - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Shruti Haasan shows her Sexy Thighs and Tempts us inside her hotel room - Photos Inside
- Despite Flop, Kiara wishes to work with Ram Charan again
- Rana Back to Bolly?
- FLOP HERO gets KAJAL for the third time