What Is Good
- Story of Legend NTR & His will during struggles
- NTR’s character
- Honest attempt at all levels immersing the audience into that time and soak them into laughter & pain of their leader
- Most realistic portrayal of our leader life
- Straight to the plot - No deviation from titles till end card
- Emotional connect
- Overwhelming ones heart about what happened to the greatest actor Telugus ever known
- Showcase of NTR as the true self made
- wilful human being not the form of god
- People feeling the cry of their leader
- Brilliant background music
- Naturalistic Cinematography along with close ups
- trolly works
- Essence portrayed by the cast
- Simple - Subtle yet impactful art work
What Is Bad
- Nothing other than you aren’t watching our Telugu legends story his struggles.. pain and what caused those.
Lakshmi's NTR presents the journey of NTR from Lakshmi Parvathi's perspective as she enters his life as biography writer, NTR's entry again into films, the beginning of gossips with NTR and Lakshmi and ultimately announcing he'll marry her, and the rise of CBN and his negative plot to destroy NTR, and becoming CM and what happens to him with the backstabbing ultimately.
P Vijaya Kumar as NTR breathes life into the character showing varied emotions with extreme ease, while Yagna Shetty as Lakshmi Parvathi is a full of life and intense performance is delivered by her as well. Sri Tej is menacing and is apt as CBN. The rest of the characters also did justice to their roles. Every character has been sketched to perfection by RGV. No other director other than RGV can bring the best out of actors and make them fit in their respective roles. The whole cast is a perfect fit into NTR's life. Even after decades after his death... NTR is the name that runs into Heart of crores of people.
Kalyani Malik's songs and music are soul-stirring, while cinematography by Rammy is impressive presenting the times of NTR authentically. Kamal's Editing is taut as the movie keeps us glued since the beginning. The art direction deserves special applause. Make-up and art department deserve huge applause for bringing authenticity to the movie. NTR's life is portrayed to perfection. Kudos to soul-stirring BGM at times which makes us emotional.
Ram Gopal Varma has taken yet another controversial theme and has made it in collaboration with Agastya Manju and this time around after a series of disasters has delivered a good outing. A strong plot and RGV has presented a two-sided propaganda movie, with reasoning. The first half moves steady, the second half gets emotional. The movie even vilifies CBN, and it succeeds too. The casting has been top-notch and the actors have brought everything to a real world through their acting skills. RGV is the mastermind behind crafting this
Ileana demands huge remuneration Ileana D'Cruz can definitely turn anyone into 'Ghost Rider' with her gorgeous and enchanting looks. She is also blessed with a body to die for. She is so perfect right from her head to toe and her elegance is completely personified.
- Kajal loses an advertisement project
- Vijay Sethupathi with Anand Shankar next!
- Kamal refers Marudhanayagam for Ponparappi violence
- Keerthy Suresh fun time with Janhvi - PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Ramya Krishnan next movie is sequel!
- Young 17-Year-Old Actress says NO to Sister Roles
- Aishwarya Rajesh as medical representative
- Sonia Agarwal is back as a Heroine
- When Sonam Kapoor Husband did it before Whole Public...
- The Hot Beauty is back as a Cop
- Director Siva suggested the title for 'Thala' Ajith
- Anjali's 'Lisaa' faces Copied from Nighty Shyamalan
- Fan comments on actress photo, "Why are you showing your Hip..?" - PHOTO PROOF INSIDE
- 'SAAHO' surprise spoiled by Shraddha Kapoor