What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Poor writing
- Second half
Nayanthara plays dual roles with aplomb and as Yamuna, she's very cool and does a cakewalk while she surprises with her dark look and body language and emotional performance as Bhavani. Kalaiyarasan gives a subtle act, and the rest of the cast including Yogi Babu and Kolapulli Leela are adequate. The actors who play a younger version of Nayan and Kalaiyarasan could have been better as they indulge in overacting.
Background score by Sundaramurthy KS is haunting while of his songs, Meghadhootham is hum-worthy. Sudarshan Srinivasan's cinematography is top notch as he captures the spooky visuals perfectly and editing by Karthik Jogesh must have been better. The characterization is too weak. If you take a look around the characters around Yamuna, all the characters are so dull. Bhavani is an empathetic character and her demands will definitely rob away the goodwill. The movie is technically solid. There's a sequence where things in a room seem to be floating in Zero gravity and it was well shot.
Throwback: When Shruti was too close wiht her Boyfriend Michael... Photo Inside The bold and beautiful babe Shruti Haasan, who had not been signing any new movies post the successful Singam 3 aka Si3, has now ended up striking a jackpot. The actress has reportedly started signing new movies in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi as well.
- LEAKED: KAJAL AGGARWAL 'INTIMATE' VIDEO with 'THIS' HERO...
- Kajal says NO to 'Chandramukhi' Director
- When 'Queens' Tamanna and Kajal came together on the stage... 19 Photos Inside
- Malvika Sharma reveals she was not ready to work with Ravi Teja
- Shruti to enter TV just like her Dad?
- Nayantara's lover drools on Rakul Preet
- Lakshmi Menon is Back
- Acclaimed Director to help Mehreen