What Is Good
- Naga Chaitanya - Samantha chemistry
What Is Bad
- Last 20 minutes
- No lighter moments
After disastrous outings like Savyasachi and Sailaja Reddy Alludu Akkineni hero Naga Chaitanya is back on screen to test his luck with his wife Samantha to give him support in Majili directed by Ninnukori fame Shiva Nirvana. Here's team AP Herald's exclusive first on net Majili review.
Samantha lifts the movie with her emotional act while Naga Chaitanya is apt as the drunkard with a flashback and delivers a subtle act. Rao Ramesh and posani are adequate in their support acts while Divyansha Kaushik as the first love is okay. Samantha steals the show with her beautiful performance as 'Sravani'. Chay has got his career-best role as 'Purna' and both of them have performed well. There are a few scenes which will make you emotional and both have tried to outperform each other. All characters have done justice to their roles.
Thaman's background score is adequate and apt while of songs by Gopi Sundar, Priyathama and Em manishiki are hum-worthy. Vishnu Sharma's cinematography is top notch capturing match and love episodes beautifully. Prawin Pudi's Editing in the second half could have been better. The first half is too emotional and a bit heavy and there could have been some lighter moments. There is no separate comedy track for the audience too. The first half is story-oriented and totally engaging. The second half is highly emotional. But the movie takes a U-Turn and takes all cinematic liberties for the last 20 minutes.
After touching problems of a married couple after the arrival of ex in Ninnukori, this time Shiva nirvana has touched the broken marriage in trouble due to hero's past love and passion of cricket and how the Heroine helps him achieve it. Samantha is the backbone of the movie and her emotional act supported by Chinmayi's dubbing makes the movie much impactful and Naga Chaitanya provides perfect support with his act. While the first half moves breezy, the second has some drags but overall the movie ends enjoyable thanks to powerful performances, good music and a fairly engaging screenplay by shiva nirvana. Finally a decent outing for Naga Chaitanya.
Rashmika accepts Dear Comrade was a Flop Tollywood sensational star Vijay Deverakonda scored a success last with Taxiwala which worked despite the leak of the movie, and last year he also scored the blockbuster movie Geetha Govindam and the only failure last year was the political thriller NOTA.
- Vemal and Shriya Kerala bound!
- Nirosha in Anjali's next!
- Oops! When Kajal dress got Torn during a Photoshoot - Check Photos Inside
- Kajal in a Transparent Tops and No Make-Up Face - Have you seen?
- "Will You Be Quiet if 'THE SAME HAPPENS' to your Daughter Shruti Haasan?"
- Trisha does it all by herself on the whole
- "Are you Pregnant Kajal?" - Interviewer's Question Shocks Kajal Aggarwal... PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Karthik Aryan and Sara Ali Khan has broke up?
- Kajal Aggarwal will tempt your Mood in these 13 Tempting Hot Photos in Sleeveless Attire
- Ibrahim should debut with films like Salam Namaste or Hum Tum: Saif
- Venky to join hands with Nayantara
- Arjun Kapoor to do a film based on Crocodiles?
- Rajini's Heroine for Chiranjeevi now!
- Nivetha Thomas Opens that she is ready for Glamour