What Is Good
- Production values
What Is Bad
After several unsuccessful movies, Kajal Aggarwal is back to Tollywood teaming with her debut movie's director and the man who gave her another hit Nene Raju Nene Mantri, Teja in Sita. Here's team AP Herald's exclusive first on net Sita review.
Construction company owner SITA is an evil character in real life. She signs a deal with Goonda MLA Basavaraj to get rid of the houses in the slum area. She also agrees that she will be in a live-in together relation with him for one month if he does it. But after the work is done, she walks out of the deal. Meanwhil,e in Bhutan she meets Ram. Basavaraj chases Sita and Ram rescues her unknowingly. The couple are on the run and the efforts to capture them forms the rest of the movie.
Kajal Aggarwal is hot and sexy and carries the bossy attitude and performs the money-minded girl perfectly, and her body language and emotions too are impressive in the title character. Sonu Sood as Basava is menacing and portrays villainy perfectly, while Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas is just about adequate and has a long way to go in terms of emotions. The rest of the cast including hot Mannara Chopra and Abhimanyu Singh are stereotypical.
Background score by Anoop Rubens is loud while of his songs, Bulreddy is peppy and the rest of the songs aren't impressive. Cinematography by Sirsha Ray captures action and songs beautifully, while editing by Kotagiri Venkateswara Rao could have been better. The movie lags in few places as the screenplay falls flat. Teja is confused whether he should make a funny movie or a serious movie as some scenes are really confusing. The editing is a bit sloppy as we can see some rushed cuts.
Director Teja has come up with a simple plot tweaking Ramayana, and this time around has a twist in the character of the Central role, Sita being a real evil during the first half focusing on money and without any emotions, and in the second half takes a transformation to emotional side with the troubles by Basava. First half moves with fun episodes in a leisurely manner with Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas trying hard to entertain but in vain, and in second half there are moments though they could not engage the audience, ultimately making Sita a lackluster attempt despite kajal Aggarwal's interesting and engaging performance. All said, lack of an engaging screenplay by Teja let's down Sita.
40 Monstrous HOT COLLECTION PHOTOS of Indian Cricket Player's Elder Sister The Cricket World Cup has ended and India has failed to win the trophy once again. But, now we bring some hot photos of Malti Chahar, who is Cricket Player Deepak Chahar's sister. She possesses a huge fan following on Instagram and other social media.
- A leading actress Sex Tape Leaked while another case was investigated - PHOTO INSIDE
- Petition in Telangana High Court To Ban Bigg Boss
- Keerthy Suresh 'DATING' Him
- Shriya's Sizzling Hot Photoshoot proves she still got the Sex Appeal even after Marriage - Hot Pics Inside
- "Why I acted Shameless in Such a Hot Bedroom Scene?" - Beautiful Actress Opens up
- Priya Anand opens on Topless Scene
- Keerthy Suresh's First Lip Kiss on-screen!
- Raashi grabs Sid
- Pawan Kalyan to do remake of Ajith's 'Nerkonda Paarvai'
- Nikki Galrani shocked as they have shown her in a bad way on the big screen
- Shalini Pandey happy with the Success of Gorilla
- CAUGHT RED-HANDED ON CAMERAS - South Indian Actresses While Adjusting their Dresss to Avoid Oops!
- When Telugu Actresses wore Bikini and set the screens on fire - HOT COMPILATION PHOTOS INSIDE
- OMG... Kajal Aggarwal goes nude for a Bathroom Ad and it create problems