What Is Good
- Naomi Scott
- Visual Effects
- Guy Ritchie Trademark
- Perfect Summer Kids Movie
What Is Bad
- Genie's Blue
Known for his stunning action entertainer movies, Guy Ritchie is back this time with an unexpected genre from him and has teamed up with Disney and Will Smith in an all new avatar, in Aladdin. Here's team AP Herald's exclusive first on net Aladdin review.
Aladdin is a thief who falls for the young lady Jasmine the princess of Agrabah. He's caught by the palace guards and is forced by the evil Jafar, to retrieve a lamp in Cave of Wonders holding a genie who can grant three wishes to its owner. Was Aladdin able to get the lamp and save jasmine from Zafar is what Aladdin is all about!
Mena Massoud is perfectly cast as Aladdin and he gets his expressions right be it action or romance, while Naomi Scott as Jasmine is lovable and cute and is adorable in the romantic sequences. Marwan Kenzari as the evil Zafar is menacing and rising above all is Will Smith who aces the Genie act and entertains big time with his humorous performance holding the screenplay together. Naomi Scott steals the show as Jasmine and she has been the perfect casting.
Alan Menken's background score is pleasant and in elevation sequences are massy. Alan Stewart's cinematography is top notch capturing the world of Aladdin perfectly. Editing by James Herbert is taut and makes the movie engaging. The Visual effects are too good at places and sloppy in a few places. Especially, the Genie lost it's Blue' in between! Dialogues are funny and witty. Guy Ritchie has a trademark writing and it is absolutely missing here. We wonder how a director of his stature accepted to direct this, but there's a modern day twist to the tale.
Guy Ritchie has attempted a genre which he's not known for and has excelled in his maiden attempt at a stunning Disney fantasy. He has packed the movie with elements that would appeal to both kids and adults alike and has the right mix of emotions and action. While the first half moves establishing characters in a fun manner, the second half is massy with several extremely entertaining and goosebumps moments supported by a superior technical team and impactful CG. With stunning and spellbinding performances by Will Smith, Mena Massoud and Naomi Watts, Guy Ritchie gives an entertaining and fun Live action Version of Aladdin.
Do You Know? This is the Only Sai Pallavi Movie which never got 'U' Certificate Sai Pallavi is on a hunt for choosing challenging roles. After a blockbuster like ‘Fidaa‘ and the immense craze that she had earned, she is going to make her very first Tamil debut. Don’t expect Sai Pallavi to a be a normal glam girl.
- 17 Teasing Hot Photos of Young Soft Porn Actress Yaashikaa
- OMG... Have you Seen? TAMANNA has acted SO LOW-LEVEL in her Beginning Stages... HOT PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Samantha accepts Trisha Flaunts Better
- Kiara Advani Director gets Bashings from Samantha, Lakshmi Manchu, So on...
- Tamanna's Tamil Movie gets Appreciation and is ready to come to Telugu
- Kajal Aggarwal's First Sexual Harassment Accusation on a Dance Master in 'Me Too'
- Only Kajal can do that before cameras... says Amala Paul's Ex-Husband and Director
- Chinmayi says some Men take photos of her from Side Pose and send Sexual Messages
- PIC TALK: When Kiara Raised the Hotness for a Eye Candy Sexy Photo
- Venky to kickstart his next with Shriya and Teja?
- Hansika upset as Director deceived her at the end!
- Rakul said Okay for Third Time!
- Nidhhi Agerwal's Debut in Tamil movie gets a Solid Name
- Shraddha Kapoor missed Ayushmann Khurrana's movie due to 'SAAHO'