What Is Good
- Salman Khan
- Katrina Kaif
- Disha Patani
What Is Bad
- Drags in second half
After last year's disastrous outing Race 3, Salman Khan has teamed up with his Sultan director Ali Abbas Zafar and has remade An ode to my father, in Bharat which has released as Eid special. Here's team AP Herald's exclusive first on net Bharat review.
During the partition in 1947, Bharat's father settles in Pakistan and makes young kid Bharat to take care of family and takes his promise, and the movie covers Bharat's life journey of 60 years from 18 to 70 years. Bharat joining Great Russian circus as a youngster Playboy and then to oil wells in Gulf and his romance with chief engineer Kumud Raina and his entry to navy, and holding family business in the 1990s, all while holding on to his promise to father is what Bharat is all about.
Salman Khan delivers an arresting performance, with a mix of subtlety and aggression whenever required by alternating between moods during different phases of Bharat's life journey and is totally engaging and entertaining with his massy act. Katrina Kaif is gorgeous and impresses with her emotional act as well and her chemistry with Salman is lovely. Disha Patani is sizzling in skimpy outfits while Tabu and Jackie Shroff deliver intense supporting acts while the rest of the cast including Satish Kaushik, Sonali Kulkarni and Sunil Grover is adequate.
Background score by Julius Packiam is terrific and pulsating while of the songs by Vishal - Shekar, Zinda, Aithey Aa, Turpeya and Slow motion are impressive. Cinematography by Marcin Laskawiec is top notch capturing Different timelines effectively with unique tones, while editing by Rameshwar Bhagat keeps Bharat engaging.
Ali Abbas Zafar is back with Salman Khan after the blockbuster Sultan to deliver Bharat, a remake of Korean movie Ode to my father and has adapted it beautifully to Indian sensibilities. While the first half of the movie establishes the principal characters and depicts growth of Bharat from a boy to a playboy, his fun with Disha Patani and slowly moves to the second with equation with Katrina, and navy episodes and finally culminating at old age sequences, all of which have an engrossing performance by Salman Khan who has adapted perfectly to each of the phases of Bharat's life journey. With an engaging screenplay, laugh-worthy moments, emotional sequences and masala in right mix, Ali Abbas Zafar has yet again succeeded in delivering a blockbuster material for Salman with interesting performances and an engaging, fireworks screenplay. Bharat is a winner for Salman after disaster Race 3.
27 Hottest Tempting Clicks of Kiara Advani Kiara Advani is already a known face with movies like 'Fugly', 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story'. But the success of 'Bharat Ane Nenu' has elevated her career to a whole new level. The movie already shattered several records at the Box—Office.
- Kajal Aggarwal does a Hottest Photoshoot
- Shruti Haasan Showing a Kissy Face and Tempts Our Mood
- Kajal Aggarwal's First Sexual Harassment Accusation on a Dance Master in 'Me Too'
- Hottest Photos of Milky Beauty Katrina Kaif - 23 Hot Photos Inside
- Trisha does it all by herself on the whole
- Hot Compilation of South Indian Actresses While Adjusting their Dresses in Public - Hot Photos Inside
- Kajal's Hot Live Video Chat in Transparent Dress go Viral
- Anjali in Saree will Spice your Day - 8 Hot Photos Inside
- Kajal Aggarwal Saree Draping RED HOT PHOTOS to tempt your mood - Hottest Photos Inside
- When Rakul Got Exposed Accidentally before Cameras
- Tamanna and Shruti getting 'SO CLOSE'
- Tamanna's Quench is to Act in 'SUCH A ROLE'
- Talented Young Director Begins New Innings
- Rape survivor contestant on KBC Karamveer episode