What Is Good
- Nidhhi Agerwal's glamour
What Is Bad
- Over Noisy
- Zero Logic
The rough and tough lad Shankar escapes from jail, and the movie moves to flashback mode. Nidhhi Agerwal is shown as a part of a scientist team and with her involvement, surgery takes place which involves memory switching. Following this Shankar has a conflict with cops as well as evil gangs, and what happens to Shankar, what did Nidhhi do to him and was iSmart Shankar able to achieve his mission is what the movie is all about.
Ram is energy personified throughout and dances well and excels in action, but throughout the movie he's loud, overacts and irritates to the core with his pathetic dialogue delivery and fake body language. Nabha Natesh and Nidhhi Agerwal the ooze oomph and appear in skimpy outfits exposing their assets and they do nothing else. Satyadev is good in his limited role, while Puneet Issar and Deepak Shetty are annoying. The rest of the cast including Ashish Vidyarthi, Sayaji Shinde and Getup Srinu are adequate.
Background score by Manisharma is loud while of his songs, except Undipo and Dimaak kharab none appeal. Cinematography by Raj Thota captures action sequences well while editing by Junaid Siddiq could have been better, chopping off many loud and unnecessary sequences.
Director Puri Jagannath has been out of form since Temper happened and this time around, he has joined hands with Ram Pothineni for an action entertainer with an interesting theme, but has yet again failed in execution. Puri Jagannath has concentrated more on making his hero extremely eccentric and misogynistic, rather than focusing on improving the screenplay. Puri's constant exploitation of heroines continues with iSmart Shankar as well and both the heroine characters are poorly written. The movie moves at a good pace but none of the scenes are novel or interesting as Ram keeps shouting throughout. All said, despite some good action sequences, iSmart Shankar fails as a movie thanks to Ram Pothineni's over the top performance that annoys and poor screenplay by Puri Jagannath.
Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas Well-known film distribution company in the overseas Phars Films has acquired the overseas rights of Raju Gari Gadhi 3. Very recently this company has distributed Prabhas Saaho and Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa in the overseas. Raju Gari Gadhi 3 is a horror-comedy written and directed by Ohmkar.
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood
- Kajal Aggarwal's VIDEO CHAT to happen again
- Srinivas Reddy not be a director at SVBC
- Shruti Haasan holds it Again
- Parasuram signs Akhil for his next but still adamant to sign Mahesh
- Kajal Aggarwal gave a Deep Stare at the reporter for asking 'This'
- Mahesh Babu: Fans will proud of Sarileru Nekkevvaru
- Bunny’s Ala Vaikuntapuramloo vs Charan's Rangasthalam: which is better?