What Is Good
- Dog Scenes and few comedy sequences
What Is Bad
- Background Music
- Editing and Second half.
Siddu (Sudheer Babu) is happy go lucky guy who finds liking in Indu (Asmita Sood). In the meanwhile, his college has a notorious gang lead by Indu’s brother Cherry (Ranadir Batla). Bujji (Ajay) who has evil designs to marry Poonam Kaur daughter of Politician Suman. But Poonam falls in love with Cherry (Ranadir Gatla).The rest of the story is all about how Siddu wins back his lady love and the make Bujji power of his manliness.
Dog sequence is major asset to the film. The Srikakulam voice over to animated dog character is fun and commentary is hilarious. Sudheer Babu is adequate, but his voice modulation should have been smoother. Even he should work hard on his histrionics. Sudheer Babu must be appreciated for his step in Chikkati padithe song .Ajay did well as main antagonist. Asmita Sood got a pivotal role and she failed to live in the character. Ranadir Gatla (Happy Days fame), Suman chracters are amateurish developed. Poonam Kaur is okay, but she is irritating at times. Rachan Mourya is sizzling in the item number. Naresh and Pruthavi are wasted.
There are hundreds of stories like this which have been made in Tollywood before. Added to this beaten track factor, the narration of the film is boring as the thin story is narrated like Chewing a bubble gum. Screenplay of the film is bland and direction leaves a lot to be desired. The way writer developed Dog scenes are praise worthy. Narration of the film is okay in the first half, but second half is old fashioned. Dialogues by Padmasri Nandyala are partly good. Dog dialogues deserve special mention. Fights are routine. Music of the film is below par though his tunes gives déjà vu. Cinematography Santonio Terzio is average. Choreography of the film is neat. Editing (by Bikkina Thammiraju) of the film is okay, second half sequences and especially climax sequences could have been easily cut short. Production values of the film are all right.
First half of the film is better than the second half, but it doesn’t mean it was promising. Except for the funny dog episodes there is nothing much to cheer about the film. Even veteran artists like Suman and Naresh suffer because of lackadaisical script and a poor presentation. Director fails to deliver anything fresh in the film, Except for the dog scenes. On the whole, Aadu Mogadra Bujjii is a film difficult to digest. It is one the films that you would like to forget once you come out of the theatre.
Anushka has even acted in 'Sleazy' characters - Check these out! Anushka Shetty is definitely the hottest actress in the whole league of actresses combined. She can do both commercial roles as well as character-oriented roles with ease. She never ceases to amaze us with her glamour as well as power-packed roles.
- 27 Sexy Photos of Trisha where she shows her Fleshy Belly, Deep Navel, and Hot Tempting Curves
- Fan of Samantha? Well, Here's a Disappointing News for You
- Trisha's New Avatar facing Troubles right now
- Caught Red-Handed !! Love Bite and Marks seen on Star Actress Waist...
- OMG! Who made Kajal Aggarwal Cry in Public ?? Her sad face will melt your heart
- Disha Patani knows how to Tease our Minds by wearing such 'Tight' and 'Sleeveless' - 10 Photos Inside
- Junior NTR's Hard work to be revealed soon - Wait, Watch, and Get Excited
- Aaaww... This Actress cum Singer came in her Night Dress to collect the Award - Check more Photos!
- FIRST LOOK: Nandamuri feeding Kajal Aggarwal in MLA - The Romance is Oozing!
- Work Out at Gym can be so FUN: The 34-Year-Old Actress sweats out to get 'FLAT Tummy' - WATCH VIDEO
- Milky White Beauty is ready to make some Skin Show for a Hindi Movie - Get Ready for 'Real Hotness'
- SHAME! Allu Arjun Trolled on a National Troll Page - Check Out the Trolls and Comments
- What does Keerthi Suresh do 2 Hours in the Make-Up Room ?? Producers, Directors open on her Shameful Attitude
- The Bikini Babe shows her Slender Thighs at the Launch of Swiss Watches and spices up - 10 Photos Inside