What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Dragged Narration
- Predictable Narration
- Fights and Dubbing.
Shiva a professional photographer falls in love with architect Lasya (Deesha Pandey) in the first sight. With his assets Shiva starts stalking Lasya. In the meanwhile Jai (Sethu) and Mythili (Richa Panai) get married. In their happy married life a MMS starts raising ripples in their relationship. Shiva plans to propose Lasya, but Lasya attempts suicide on the same night. Why did Lasya commit suicide? Who created MMS & how Jai handles the situation forms rest of the storyline.
Prince has nothing much to do, with a mobile phone glued on to his ears (Second Half) and camera on his shoulders (First Half). Sethu is limited in his character, but major sequences in the second half include him. Director failed to establish the relationship between Prince and Sethu in the movie via. Phone. Deesha Pandey is pretty in her role. As story revolves around her, director failed to elevate her character in the second half. Richa Panai have to work on her histrionics. She is fine in intial scenes. Manobala is okay in his small role. Rest of the characters in the film are ordinary and fails to support the lead cast.
The story line of the film is very simple works on the typical blackmailing concept between a happy couples. Manasunu Maaya Seyake has some similarities with recently released Love U Bangaram. The film fails to keep the viewers interested for its two and a half hour long show time. MMS looks like an immature attempt from the word go. Sureesh could have tried to work with good technicians who could have helped him, but he trusted people who are inexperienced in handling film related work. Technically also the film is bad. Most of the sequences in the film lack credibility. Sureesh has not focused on the continuity aspect while many sequences are repeated and expose the director's lack of knowledge about filmmaking. The director even failed to check the lip sync in the film. Dialogues are bookish.
Music by Manikanth is alright. The picturization of songs is mediocre. The second song with nice locales is nicely done. All songs are picturized with lot of care. Cinematography is neat. Editing should have been crisp as there is lag in the movie (runtime is more). Production values are good.
First half of the move is uninteresting and second half of the film is dragged. The major problem with MMS it’s neither has entertaining values nor has an engaging narration to support its storyline. Director completely failed to handle a simple storyline, which could have narrated in a promising way with some entertainment values. On the whole, MMS is a total disappointment and a waste of time, to say the least.
Kajal Aggarwal takes a dip in Swimming Pool and holds her breath for 'THIS' movie Following Kollywood and Tollywood which made and are making space flicks, with Jeyam Ravi starrer Tik Tik Tik and the upcoming Varun Tej starrer Antariksham 3500 mph, Bollywood is all set to make a space flick as well.
- Samantha Runs Steadily
- 39-Year-Old Actress who is Mother of Two Kids is making her moves
- 'Fidaa' Director seeks Kajal Aggarwal
- OMG... Karthi and Rakul Preet affected due to Himachal Pradesh Rains and Landslide during Shooting
- The most anticipated 'Nawab' gets a shorter duration with more cuts
- INSIDE TALK: Nagarjuna, Nani starrer 'DEVDAS' is a CLEAR WINNER
- Whaa..tt.. The Heck... Is this 'ARJUN REDDY' ?? Tamil Version is just....
- 'Attarintiki Daredi' Remake getting Ruined with a Flop Hero
- Whaa..tt...? Nayantara gets Married to her Boyfriend in Amritsar Golden Temple
- WooHoo... BIGGIE coming on Diwali itself instead of Christmas Weekend
- Nithya Menen grabs a Biggie
- Unseen Hot Photos of Pooja Hegde in Various Doggy Styles - All Pics Inside
- Kajal Aggarwal is Wife of a 57-Year-Old Man
- Another Rape scene for Trisha?