What Is Good
- few comedy scenes
What Is Bad
- Handling the Concept
- Slow Narration
- Music and Lead Performances
Bunny (aka. Karthik) [Prince] an engineer appointed as a project manager in a company that’s in a closing in next few months. Cherry (Mahat) a happy go lucky guy gets attracted to Pinky (Kruthi). Bunny and Cherry undergo a major accident where Dr. Satya (Suman) plans to use anti body methodology (by transferring their memories) to save both from brain dead situation. Luckily Dr. Satya (Suman) transfers their memories and he leaves to foreign international meet.
After couple of confusing with their daily routines, Bunny and Cherry understand the problem with them and meet the doctor responsible for it. Thing turn around when they have no other option than staying in separate bodies for next three weeks. How did Cherry take over Bunny’s job and love Kavya (Shaba)? Was Bunny able to carry Cherry issues? How did their families react to transfer memories? Forms the rest of the storyline.
Bus Stop fame Prince is adequate in the main lead. Looks like he gained some weight. Mahat didn’t have much to do on the screen. His ease in the songs is good. Kruthi suffers from poor characterization and Sabha is okay as an engineering student. Bhramanandam as Auto Driver Manikyam is very bad.
His character and scenes are totally inspired from different flicks. Posani Krishna Murali and Apoorva are okay as parents of Mahat. Suman justifies his character as Dr. Satya. Chandramouli, Sita, L B Sriram, Yandamuri Virendranath has a strictly limited scope for showcasing their talent. Gautham Raju and Jr. SVR are wasted with poor characterization.
Story of the film is good. But the narrative pattern is somewhat inspired from a Freaky Friday, Change Up and it’s a Boy Girl Thing. Director Rajesh Puli direction should have been better. The way director left off emphasized point of neuron (memory) transplantation and shifted the gears to make things sentimental with a sudden twist in Prince’s characterization is unjustified. There is no grip in the screenplay. The director used to many padding artists to entertain crowds, but the entertainment values in the film is not upto the mark.
The film has nothing extraordinary to offer to viewers. Many important sequences of the film are shot amateurishly. And the songs are a sore feature. Music by Srivasanth (Madathakaja fame) has given passable audio. Cinematography is just mediocre. Editing by Mohan & Rama Rao could have been sharp. Dialogues by Tirumala Shetty are very routine. Production Values of Multi Dimensions Entertainment Pvt. Ltd are fine.
The first half of the film is better than the second half. The main draw back the film is its slow paced narration. The comedy sequences lack the punch. The films second half bores in the first half an hour, but later the tempo picks up. With a fine story and good padding team, the director must take the blame for the film's poor appeal. On the whole, Bunny N Cherry doesn’t make a memorable experience.
Kajal Aggarwal ready to Sizzle Milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal who was last seen in hits like Awe is currently starring in the Tamil flick Paris Paris, a female-centric entertainer, the remake of Kangana Ranaut starrer 2014 blockbuster Queen, and is gearing up for promotions of the Movie releasing in December.
- Oops! moment for Tamanna during a Reality TV Show and Cameras caught it Red-Handed
- The 35-Year-Old Brahmin Beauty set to score on action!
- Rakul Preet's PRIVATE Work Out in Gym is going VIRAL
- Kajal Aggarwal's ONLY CONDITION to act in Sanitary Napkin Ad
- Slender waist beauty demanding huge!
- Lady Super Star all set to enter Wedlock
- "Kajal Aggarwal really went TOPLESS for 'THAT' shoot..." - Camera Man reveals Secret
- Kajal Aggarwal takes a dip in Swimming Pool and holds her breath for 'THIS' movie
- No Shy Anymore - Shruti Haasan gets 'CLOSE' with Boyfriend...
- Samantha Runs Steadily
- 39-Year-Old Actress who is Mother of Two Kids is making her moves
- 'Fidaa' Director seeks Kajal Aggarwal
- OMG... Can you Believe ?? This is TAMANNA in a BIKINI...
- OMG... Karthi and Rakul Preet affected due to Himachal Pradesh Rains and Landslide during Shooting